Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

using brava domes w/noogleberry pump and airlock

Hi All,

I wonder if someone who has both Brava and Noogleberry can help me here. (or anyone who thinks can help). It will be highly appreciated!!

Currently I am using Noogleberry with Noogleberry XL domes(on and off usually like 2-3 nights in a week). Previously, last year I tried Bosom Beauty machine with Bosom Beauty domes when i didn't know about NG. I am actually very happy with my swelling and with my noogle, I think during this 1 year on and off noogling i definitely experienced growth, from an A to a decent B.

However, there are still days like '2 days after my period' I am the smallest ever. I want some more permanent results, and I am a PhD student who is currently writing dissertation so I spend a lot of time at home studying alone. But the NG or BB domes are hurting after an hour so i can't wear them comfortably. And the idea of buying Brava and going through a whole Brava session is not an option since I have already problem in sleeping, I don't think i can sleep on my back with the domes on.

I thought to give a try to put on Brava Domes with Noogleberry Airlock for like 5 hrs a day when I am studying. And I may do this for like4-5 months. I just bought a brand new Narrow-Large Brava domes on Ebay tonight(just 5 min ago).

Ok, here is the question(it may sound very silly, i apologize in advance):
can I use noogleberry pump(very slowly and lightly) to create suction like the smartbox and then airlock it and after like an hour do some more little pump and airlock and so on? or I read that people are using their own breath to create suction, but i couldn't understand if that would be enough to hold the domes? The instructions from a airlock manual user(the ones that are using their breath) would be very helpful too.

I will be buying a large sports bra to wear with the domes and the no-sting prep wipes and baby shampoo, but that would be very helpful if a Brava user can tell me the steps I need to follow since I don't have a user's manual. I just bought the domes.

Please feel free to comment on my idea of using Brava with Noogleberry pump for around 5 hours a day at a low pressure. I also read that noogleberry pumping can destroy Brava domes, would it still destroy at a low pressure?

Thanks a lot!!!

Salome

Hey Salome,

I have both the Brava system and noogleberry and I am doing my masters so I have plenty of time at home as well.

Using your own breath to create suction works just as well as the noogleberry pump. I have tried both and didn't feel any difference really. However, and this is important, using a tight airlock on the Brava domes are VERY damaging for them like you say so you really need that sting prep wipes to be able to get a seal with weaker suction but you can do it.

What I do is that I noogle for one hour in the morning and if I have the time I wash my chest and but on my Brava domes with the smartbox and wear it for a few hours and do a noogleberry session for one hour in the evening. Since I am also working I can only do this 2 days a week and for a short time. If you can do it everyday you will probably get good growth by it.

Let us know what you do and how it works for you Smile Good luck !!

Thank you so much Cousin Rose for your reply!! I remember your success with Brava and you were one of the inspirations for me to start Brava for permanent growth Smile

I will let you know how it goes, I didn't receive the domes yet. In the meantime I read some threads in the old forum where Trigger (if I am not wrong) was using Brava manual and there were some helpful details.

Which noogleberry domes are you using by the way? I ordered narrow-large Brava domes, but i am using noogleberry XL for the last 4-5 months. Of course I am not filling them Smile my nipples are measuring around 3-4 inch inside the domes when they are swelled and on the buttom I am only filling 1 inch completely with my skin. So I hope Brava Narrow-Large is an appropriate size for me Huh excited about this little Brava trial!!

If I really see that I can do stuff and study with Brava domes( I can't study with nooglebery domes since it is painful and I can't handle both the pain and "the pain" from writing dissertation lol) maybe I can order the whole Brava system later on. this is a trial for me and since I am used to suction for lil longer than a year now, I hope I will respond it quickly w/Brava!!

Thanks again for your reply and happy growing and studying Wink

I am so glad I was one of the girls that inspired you Smile I love the results I got from Brava but noogleberry seems to be taking it's time to work for me.

I am also using the exta large noogleberry domes and the narrow large Brava domes Smile and I seem to be filling the domes similar to you ( Am around the 3,5-4 inch mark while swelled inside). You may need to switch to the extra large Brava domes soon though, but that would be a good thing Smile

Are you using any cushioning on your noogleberry domes? No way I could wear the x-large one without it. I know some girls are using camper tapes and there is a lot of information on cushioning on this site.

I just finished my Brava prep roll on so now I am just using the noogleberry. It doesn't hurt but I can't move while I use them so I have to lay down while noogling. So I study for one hour in my bed in the morning with the noogleberry on. It was NO problem with Brava, I could do pretty much anything, study, clean etc. Smile I am not buying more roll on since I start working full time this summer and don't have the time to use Brava again.

Good luck as well and let us know how it works for you Smile

CousinRose, What roll on product do you use? Is this something to make the domes sticky again? I've read about "It Stays!" but I'm not sure. My domes are still sticky but I want to be prepared...Thanks!

-Laura

There was a roll on that came with the Brava system but I've heard some girls getting prep-wipes that do the same. You put it on the skin, let it dry for a few minutes and than you put the domes on. It helps to create a seal! I don't know of any alternatives to it but "it stays" sounds like it could help create a seal. I can't make a seal unless I have the roll on.
The roll on is marked with "Brava".

I just wanted to comment that while I used BRAVA pre-(fat transfer)surgery for expansion and not alone for growth, I did use increased suction with a hand pump bulb (supplied by Dr. Khouri's office). The increased pressure sure does destroy the domes! I began the entire process with Wide/Mediums that I only used the smartbox with. But about two weeks later needed Wide/LG (which is also when I started cycling increased pressure).

Between then and when I advanced to Med/XLG, about 4-5 weeks after that, I went thru THREE sets of LG domes!!! The silicone rims fold under no matter how often or how well you flare the gel rings, and get destroyed.

(Just an FYI: Dr. Khouri and my BRAVA coach both advised that increased pressure should only be used when it is to achieve maximum swelling to prepare for fat transfer surgery. That amount of swelling does not equate to long term permanent growth - only the slow, sustained pressure of the smartbox does. Excessive swelling by increased pressure WILL go away after you stop using BRAVA, leaving you with probably stretched, saggy breasts, much like after pregnancy/breastfeeding. I would imagine the same is true for Noogleberry. While some of the results I've seen from Noogleberry are pretty impressive, it doesn't seem like any of those ladies have stopped using it for any significant amount of time. I would be very interested to see if there is much in the way of long term permanent growth retention.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon