Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there such thing as organic BO?

The thought of taking a glandular from a non-organically raised cow makes me nervous - I would imagine the toxic build up to be worse in the glands than in the meat, especially in glands that process hormones, due to the synthetic hormones they inject in the animals to get more growth.

Does anyone else share this concern, have any relevant info, or ever hear of an organic BO product?

No there is no organic BO..

(09-05-2010, 05:09 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  No there is no organic BO..

I agree, I can't imagine anyone would invest in making organic BO.

you know organic is not always better, could u imagine what will happen if they didnt use any kind of drugs on the cows, they will get diseases, and therefore we will get diseases too, The majority of organic raises cows have diseases, that it might not affect them, but it might affect a human,

yes i am leary of taking bo because of the possible toxins from the animals, if this concerns you, you should consider the herbal route instead. I know many people have only good things to say about bo, but if it goes against your ethics, then don't pursue it, many people have gained inches the herbal route too!

HTH[/align]

(05-05-2010, 11:24 PM)yPaloma Wrote:  The thought of taking a glandular from a non-organically raised cow makes me nervous - I would imagine the toxic build up to be worse in the glands than in the meat, especially in glands that process hormones, due to the synthetic hormones they inject in the animals to get more growth.

Does anyone else share this concern, have any relevant info, or ever hear of an organic BO product?
Yess!! what I found on dr.Ron’s website is they sell organic BO.!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-05-2010, 04:15 PM)Nessa Wrote:  you know organic is not always better, could u imagine what will happen if they didnt use any kind of drugs on the cows, they will get diseases, and therefore we will get diseases too, The majority of organic raises cows have diseases, that it might not affect them, but it might affect a human,

It's true. Organic animals, chicken , cows have a higher chances to carry disease. Just something those organic companies want to hide.

(20-01-2019, 03:43 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(10-05-2010, 04:15 PM)Nessa Wrote:  you know organic is not always better, could u imagine what will happen if they didnt use any kind of drugs on the cows, they will get diseases, and therefore we will get diseases too, The majority of organic raises cows have diseases, that it might not affect them, but it might affect a human,

It's true. Organic animals, chicken , cows have a higher chances to carry disease. Just something those organic companies want to hide.
If they are grain fed, then there is chance of getting diseases. But, if they are grass fed, chance of getting diseases are less than those with injected antibiotics!

(20-01-2019, 04:32 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

If they are grain fed, then there is chance of getting diseases. But, if they are grass fed, chance of getting diseases are less than those with injected antibiotics!

Do you have any idea why we need to consume raw BO? Say if I put the capsule in boiling water for a few mins? Will this make is safer to consume?

(20-01-2019, 10:13 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(20-01-2019, 04:32 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

Do you have any idea why we need to consume raw BO? Say if I put the capsule in boiling water for a few mins? Will this make is safer to consume?
heat will destroy some nutrients and vitamines!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon