Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Breast Growth through Hypnosis

Breast Growth through Hypnosis
November 29 2009 at 12:22 AM 14AAA  (Login 14AAA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having read through a lot of the discussions on this forum, and of course, with some of the other girl's links to youtube videos about how powerful the mind was, I decided to Google about how we can attain breast growth through changing the way we think.

One of the suggestions was that we should just attain a happy feeling and pretend we have reached the point of growth with which we are happy with. And your body will then follow through on that.

Also, I remember reading in other postings, that the reason we may be stuck in certain stages of non-growth is because of negative thoughts that have been told to us by our relatives or friends or even ourselves, about our bodies which can also block growth.

There seem to be some products online that deal with breast growth directly and attacks both our negative thoughts and progressing to the next stage of development. Some of them even have Money Back Guarantees! of 1 year or thereabouts.

Has anyone had any success with these? or any others?
Here are a few of them I found just for discussion:

http://www.cheetu.com/breast-enlargement-hypnosis.html
http://www.wendi.com/html/breast_enlargement.html

I also found some free ones:
http://www.fullhypnosis.com/2009/02/free...loads.html

Author Reply
14AAA
(Login 14AAA) Kenneth Blake December 1 2009, 1:24 AM 

I'm listening to his free downloads and I'm finding his voice very sleepy and easy to drift away to (which isn't great when he's trying to get me to focus on thinking about my breasts). Anyone have experience with any other speakers which are better?

Bar
(no login) Re: Breast Growth through Hypnosis December 1 2009, 5:00 PM 

Hey I purchased Wendi's from her website. I only stared it two nights ago so I couldn't really do a proper review of it yet. It is a very detailed programme. You listen to different tracks at night and in the morning. Also it comes with a track that helps you practice allowing your body to be hypothesised, which I like. It wasn't cheap though, think around $100. Will update when I'm further along.

14AAA
(Login 14AAA) Further Evidence December 3 2009, 2:20 AM 

Here is a link which describes a test carried out on women, who achieved this growth.
http://www.vernoncoleman.com/enlarge.htm

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breast Growth through Hypnosis December 12 2009, 4:04 AM 

I'm surprised no one else responded to this thread. I agree with what you said, which is why I'm seeing myself the way I want to be, and trying to work on past issues that definitely affected my growth. That free hypnosis you linked to is by Blake Talks. I've used it in the past, and had some success, but I thought he rambled too much and that was annoying. I just started a new program, hypnotic body. He's conducting a study and was looking for volunteers. I don't know if he still needs people, but you can check it out: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=243

Molly
(Login molly_tweedy) Re: Breast Growth through Hypnosis December 15 2009, 5:05 PM 

I am doing hypnosis and massage right now, hypnosis for about two weeks and massage for about a week. I got really intrigued by the idea of hypnosis and tried do as much research as I could about it before starting. I read a few of the links you posted as well as getting in touch with a local hypnotherapist. So far I am really enjoying the process. The mp3s that I have are by Steve G Jones and a Canadian hypnotherapist. I use the latter one before bed most nights and some mornings and will usually listen to a Steve G Jones daytime affirmation during the day at some point.
There is an actual hypnosis sub forum here, but it hasn't been getting a lot of action.
I'm not really interested in doing herbs (yet) so I am going to stick with hypnosis and massage for the next four months.

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breast Growth through Hypnosis December 15 2009, 11:28 PM 

I'm doing hypnosis in addition to my herb and massage routine, and I think it helps. I started out doing the Andrew Dobson mp3, which I really do believe works. Now I've switched to the Hypnotic Body system (I'm part of a trial sampling on the new boards). I really like the daily session, with the visualizing techniques. I think that hypnosis really helps you focus on your breasts and the growth happening with them, and helps you clear your mind of any negativity or doubt associated with the process.

Studies have shown that most achieve at least 1 1/2 inches, and 1-2 cup sizes through hypnosis over a period of 12 weeks.

14AAA
(Login 14AAA) Thanks! December 19 2009, 7:48 AM 

Thanks for your postings. They're so encouraging Smile and I really do believe in the power of the mind as well as massage. I'm the same. I don't want to take herbs so the only thing I'm taking on is MSM, massage and hyponosis.

According to the pamphlet I got with my little massager, there is the theory that the more herbs you take to increase oestrogen, the more your body feels that it doesn't need it. Hence it will stop the production - which can mean an opposite result in what we're all desiring here! So be careful Smile

Massage works for sure because the results are permanent! Smile

Cristy
(Login fungurl) Re: Breast Growth through Hypnosis January 18 2010, 10:46 PM 

I was about to try hypnosis and do chi massage but I'm not sure if hypnosis is safe. I've never heard of it so I'm a little scared. Any advice? (are you supposed to get sleepy while listening to it?

Cristy Martinez

Cristy
(Login fungurl) Re: Breast Growth through Hypnosis January 18 2010, 10:46 PM 

I was about to try hypnosis and do chi massage but I'm not sure if hypnosis is safe. I've never heard of it so I'm a little scared. Any advice? (are you supposed to get sleepy while listening to it?

Cristy Martinez

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breast Growth through Hypnosis March 1 2010, 1:16 PM 

hypnosis is very safe and a hypnotist cannot make you do anythign you wouldn't be open to doing. for example maybe you secrelty really DO want to talbe dance for your husband when he gets home from work....he could hypnotis you to be open to doin git...but if you don't righ tto your very core don't at all...then he couldn't

just a side note...i have tried hypnosis alot...i've tried wendi's, victoria wizel and other's...i like hypnosis even if it doesn't work it relaxes me, lets me uses my imagination and my mind and i feel better after wards....

wendi i feel is too much work...and victoria gets on my nervs after a while but after listening to them both i realize victoria has word words about growing and wendi has more about..umm other stuff ( i haven't listened in a while, and she has WAAAY better background music...i have started to do both of them.

my favorite wendi track is on the 3rd disk, track 3-deep cellular communication...

the tracks are all very good, and the morning ones are really energizing and joyful... i just don't have the patience to change the c.d's twice a day..lame i know but after a month or two it gets annoying...if your doing wendi i suggest you put the tracks onto an i pod and listen to it that way...it will make life easier...

so anyways i switch to what ever track i want depending on what i'm in the mood for, i think it may be working.

try different things, no two hypnitists are the same..and the more you do it you'll relaize that background music and the tone of their voice is so important it can make or break the hypnosis.

buffy2222
(Login buffy2222) Re: Breast Growth through Hypnosis March 28 2010, 12:25 AM 

Ive been doing the wendi cd's for seveal months and really haven't seen much change BUT
i do like uncovering issues that might have stopped my growth at that critical time.
I also like feeling relaxed while listening to the tracks and have fallen asleep many times!
Now, Im trying the greenbush herbs after reading all of the positive testimonials on their site.
I wish there was a faster method!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon