Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Subliminal NBE CDs

Not sure if any of the ladies have tried these, my hubby ordered me one 2 years or so ago, I use to listen to it while doing other methods of NBE, I burned it to my computer before and made it into an MP3 and put it on my ipod and would put it on repeat, or I'd pop the CD into my portable CD player and put it on repeat, there are like 3 tracks of ocean wave sounds with the subliminal hypnosis in the background and one track of "silence" it is silent for the most part, I kind of amplified the sound and could somewhat hear some of what was "subliminal". I use to listen to it 30 min per day on the silent track while watching tv, or on the ocean wave one while relaxing, and I'm not sure if that aided in my programs in the past... but I was doing some spring cleaning and I found it again so have been listening to it the past few days and my breasts seem to be having stronger growing pains, so maybe it's helping? I'm not sure if anyone else has used any of these subliminal type CDs but if this helps I will definitely try and find the name of the one I'm using and post it. I believe hubby bought it on amazon, but I heard there are subliminal hypnosis sites now that sell MP3's of it, they have various ones for various things like to stop smoking, to lose weight, to get over fears, etc. etc.

Either way, I don't think it's hurting me to add it back to my routine.

Anyone else tried anything similar and seen results? Maybe it's all in my head lol.

Hi sweetheart!!!
Wow that's interesting!what is the name of the disc you have? I looked it up on google...and I think I will also buy today the subliminal from this site:
http://www.realsubliminal.com/product/na...nlargement
they are so sure that it will work that they have a life time Guarantee.
so I will update if anyting happend to me... Smile

Yea I've seen that site before, I was looking up BE hypnosis a few years ago and one day my hubby surprised me with a CD of it, mine says on the CD (I have it here in my walkman) that it's from Quantum Subliminal, the site says www.brainwave-entrainment.com that is awesome the one you are getting has a guarantee like that, let me know if it has a silent track, I can't sleep with noise so I like mine as it has 3 ocean wave tracks and 1 silent one so I can play it while I sleep. The ear buds don't bother me though as when my hubby is sick like the cold and such he snores really bad so I'm use to wearing earplugs anyway, so this isn't that big of a deal to me. I tried to find the BE one for the one I have on their site, but it keeps telling me it can't be found, strange. Like I said my hubby ordered mine on 2 years ago, so maybe they discontinued it since then? Either way, I think it may have aided in BE for me in the past, and it's not hurting to continue to use it. I like that both sites offer a wide range of subliminal tracks for many different things. I was thinking of getting one to help my son with his focus and learning and just play it in his room when he sleeps, get a small CD player and put it on a high shelf.

Let me know if the one you are getting works, if it does I might try one of their other ones to see how well they work compared to the company mine is from.

How does the subliminal hypnosis work? Is it good? I'm still using blaketalk, but recently I can't stay awake during the hour long session. Sad I'm going have to start my program all over again. D: I'm too afraid to use another methods.

OH!! I have a off topic question Anastasia sorry. When I first came here you told me I should stay away from herbs at the time because I was 17. I just found out that I'm still growing taller. Could I still be going through puberty at 18? I had my period 5 years ago, so it should be over? Will this affect my breast growth Is hypnosis the only safe method for me?

I just bought the subliminal Mp3 from the site i gave you!it's now downloading...I will tell you how it is.
I think it's also 4 tracks.1-3 waves and the fourth is silent track.I think the total time is something like 40 min.

Hippie, from my understanding the subliminal is not like other hypnosis where you need to concentrate on it, it's kind of like subliminal messages in commercials and such where you watch say a coke commercial, and we don't hear it but it's telling us we must buy it we need it, etc. lol so it makes us want to buy it lol. Subliminal works with the unconscious mind. I don't think hypnosis, subliminals or massage would be bad for you. They aren't messing with your hormones like herbs would. And yes even at 18 you could still be going through puberty! Crazy I know. Some people don't stop until mid 20's! I don't think it matters when your cycle started, it just depends on your genes. Message is very good for breast health in general, I was told to do it to mine when I was 15 by a doctor because as I said before I have always had big milk glands just not much other breast tissue till now, it's finally evening out lol, when I massage now I barely feel them, where as when I was an A I could barely touch my breasts and feel them. Well anyway, I started my period when I was 13, actually only 2 weeks after my 13th bday. And everytime I had my period, eventhough I was flat chested lol my glands would swell up and be VERY painful, I had some very lumpy breasts that hurt sooo bad because of it. And when I went to a doctor at 15 about it cause it just got worse and worse, they suggested massage. So if a doctor tells you massage is okay for a 15 year old, I'm sure it's fine for you. Btw when I started massaging, I went from a AA to an A cup within months, so I know for a fact it helps in the growing process. It's just I got pregnant a few times throughout my teenage years, and had miscarriages until my son was born, so that messed with my growing and hormones. I had 3 miscarriages before I got preggers with my son. First one was when I was 14 (was date raped). The other two were when I was 16 were shortly before I got preggers with my son. But yea, I said this in other threads, I've known someone who was flat all throughout school she was 13 when she started her period, same as me, but when I bumped into her recently, she had DD's, she said they started growing at about 19 or 20. So you might still have growing to go, but I don't think at all that massage and hypnosis, hydrotherapy, heat therapy, etc. would be bad. Herbs would be as they mess with the hormones. Hope this helps.

Eva, yea the one I have is about the same, each track 10 min, 3 are ocean waves, one is silent. I wonder if these two are competitors lol. But yea with a guarantee with the one you got, you got nothing to lose. I hope it works out for you, listen to it at least 30 min per day, that's what I did and now am doing again.

O.k. I finished to download.. Smile
So yes there are three ocean waves tracks (they have also birds and rain sounds in the backround of the tracks).the fourth one is the silent track...that's so weird...my breast will get bigger from silents...lol why I didn't think about that before???!!! Wink
how is it for you to listen to the subliminal Cd?do you feel anything?
I thought also to buy the hypnosis (hypnotic body).but i'm not sure if it's good to do them both. so maybe I will give this subliminal thing a one month and then add the Hypnosis.
I hope it will work for me.My hubby thinks that it's not going to work...he say's that he hopes that my nose won't get bigger by mistake...lol.so I really hope that it will work!!!

The first time I did the CD, when I would skip days I wouldn't have as strong of growing pains, at the time I was also doing the zoft gum. Now starting it back up, I notice the nights I do it, the next day I have stronger growing pains, if I skip a day of it, I don't have as much pains or I have none at all. Hope it works for you! And tell hubby you're going to play it on the silent one while he sleeps where he can hear it and his boobies will grow too if he doesn't hush Tongue that's what I'd tell mine if he said that lol, but we joke around like that all the time. Tell him they have a male enhancement one too Wink

you made me laugh!!! you know what? that's a good idea...to make his boobies bigger too!!! Wink
I will soon go and listen to the subliminal tracks...by me the time is now 4:45 p.m. I think it's better to listen to them in the day...but it's also o.k. to hear them at night when going to sleep. (I got an e-mail that explained me what to do).
I will tell you tomorrow if I feel anything in my breast... Smile

It will probably take more than one day to feel anything lol like anything else with NBE it's not over night. I think I listened to mine for a few weeks before feeling anything different.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon