Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tayleigh's program

This program is promising! suggestions?
January 27 2010 at 7:32 PM Taylor (Login Bcuppersuit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started a few months ago attempting to create a BE program mainly consentrated on saw palmetto, fenugreek, and an occasional massage. I had no real expectations, but as i began to feel slight growing pains, an improved appearence of my breasts, and read about the success of other women on this forum, I desided to take it more seriously and really try to reach my goal. I am 19 and feel like i havn't grown much since 8th grade and never had a full A cup. I might barly be an AA but I think I'm gonna aim for a B cup! I don't have hips but I have a big booty lol so i think id look alot more balanced with at least a B cup.

My previos program was pretty unorginized and i didn't really know what i was doing. i bought saw palmetto extract and Fenugreek capsules and ramped up to 6 saw palmetto and 6 fenugreek a day. I had no idea that i was probably taking waaay tooo much for a person my size. I'm 5'1" and weight 100lb. Also i didn't realize the difference between saw palmetto extract and the berries. so i didn't think i was taking a high dosage at all with about 1,000 mg a day of the sp extract and over 3,000mg of fenugreek. During these high dosages i did feel growing pains, and would take a week or two off after every 3 weeks. Although it seemed to be working I desided to start fresh and ramp up slower.

So Now I have a new plan. Alot of the sucessful programs seem to involve alot of different herbs and suppliments. I wana see if i can get good results with a simpler program with lower dosages of just sp and fg for now, along with massage and trying to eat more foods that are supossed to influence breast size.

Ok so here is my new program:
January 17-19
2 saw palmetto berry capsules (1170mg total)
3 Fenugreek capsules (1830mg total)
January 2oth i added another sp pill for a total of 1755mg

I take one pill of each every 8 hours.(8a.m, 4p.m, 12a.m)
I massage at least twice a day (morning after shower and b4 bed) for at least 15 minutes. first i massage with seseme oil for a few minutes and then with fenugreek seeped in olive oil for at least 10 minutes followed by at least 20minutes of heat.

I have a cup of tea with breast enhancing ingridients almost everyday. I've given up most junk food because it doesn't help BE and it makes me feel like crap lol. I'm eating good foods that are suposed to aid with my BE routine. I start with eggs cooked in olive oil with vegetables. For a snack i eat bannanas, yogurt, nuts, and turkey slices. I'm in love with peanut butter and idk if that helps my breasts but i'd like to believe thats where the fat from the peanut butter goes lol. Lunchtime I like to cook up shrimp with olive oil and eat it with 1/2 an avacado or have a whole wheat pasta meal with vegetables, and maybe some chicken. I eat anything for dinner, and finish the day with a glass of soymilk.

I run everyday since my deit contains alot of fat and like i mentioned above i have a larger butt lol, and I was worried when i learned that saw palmetto might promote some fat and cellulite in that area. I did noticed my rear feeling less firm and there seems to be a thinker layer of fat but no cellulite so far.

January 27, I am pretty content with this plan, and i already feel an increase in the size/fullness and apperence of my breasts. Since i lowered my dosages i still have growing pains and i feel like i actually have boobs now. They are still small but they are there lol. I'm gonna keep this program stable untill feb 7th when i'll take a week off and them I'll start up again.

Im not sure if i should ramp up further or add another herb. I read that with BE more is not always better, but alot of programs are more complex and involve more herbs and suppliments than mine.I feel like I'll wait untill this plan doesn't seem to be as effective anymore b4 i change anything but does anyone have suggestions? Idk how many people are gonna read my program but if you do any comments will be apreciated.

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Taylor
(no login) Re: This program is promising! suggestions? February 14 2010, 2:45 PM

Ok so i stuck to my program from january 17-Feb 6 and took one week offFeb7-13. I am starting back up again today with basically the same plan, but maybe a few small changes. (I take my herbs for 3 weeks and then take a week off)During week 3 i started feeling more growing pains. The only thing I changed those last days was that I started massaging 3 times a day instead of two. I think the added massage really helped so I gonna stick to it. During my week off this time around I didn't have the stalling pains i usually have. This makes me really excited that I'm takeing much better dosages. I bought new sawp capsules that are 450mg intstead of 585mg because i think it's adding fat to my lower body and i still wana take 3 pills a day. I'm also gonna try spearmint tea to compensate for less sawp. I didn't increase in measurment yet, but they do look/feel bigger/better! Also during my period i kept much more of this fullness that I usually loose.

So Febuary 16-March 6 this is my updated plan-

8am 1 multivitamin everymorning
1 sawp 450mg and 1 Fenugreek 610mg
Massage with Fenugreek/olive oil

4pm 1sawp 1fenugreek
massage fenugreek/olive oil

12am 1sawp 1fenugreek
added fish oil capsule
1-2 cups of tea
massage fenugreek/olive oil

All massages are about 15 minutes and are followed by 20 minutes of low heat.

My total dosages are-
saw palmetto-1350mg
Fenugreek-1830mg
fish oil-1000mg

I'm still running everyday, but I'm thinking it's not very helpful to my program. I bet I'd get faster results if i didn't run, but I really enjoy it so it's not worth giving up. I slaked off on the Be foods during my off week so I'm gonna try to eat more now that I've started up again. If i start feeling the growing pains more on week 3 again I'll go four weeks before i take the week off. I think the breaks are good, but i think I break too often. I'm gonna try to do more reaserch on that and find out. We'll c how it goes!

Taylor
(no login) Re: This program is promising! suggestions? February 16 2010, 4:56 AM

It's only day 2 this time around and I'm feeling my growing pains again. Now, I did some reserch on breaks and I'm thinking I shouldn't break so ofen anymore. I think I'm gonna go a few months without stopping to see what happens. I read somewhere when I first started to take a break after every three weeks but it seems like no one really does that and people do better not taking breaks or taking them after a few months. So I feel stupid for breaking so often now... haha! But on the bright side I think I'm gonna see real results when I keep up my routine a few months non-stop!!! I hope to see a measurable difference!

Taylor
(no login) 1/2inch of growth! in 3 weeks March 8 2010, 4:31 AM

Tommarow would have been when I'd start my week off. I usualy get my period that week but it came early on my 3rd week. I was worried that takeing the herbs during my period would make me more emotional but it wasn't that bad. I took fish oil to help my mood so that might have worked.

Last time I mentioned how on the 3rd week I had more pains and felt them growing but then I took my week off. I think it takes a few weeks for the herbs to really kick in so I was probably sabotageing my growth with my breaks! This time I have those increased pains again and I have my first 1/2inch of growth! They felt bigger the first month but this month it shows up on the measureing tape. I measured when they were at there smallest too! Now I'm excited to see what happens when i don't break this week cuz I bet i could get another 1/2 in 3 more weeks. We'll c! I'm glad that I know this actually is working and it's not all in my head how they look and feel bigger/better.

I also bought an actual bra. I usually either wear a sports bra or go braless cuz they are so small it does matter and i find it comfortable. My friend made me buy a pushup cuz we started going to dance clubs! Haha! So I was embarassed cuz I've never been able to fit in an A cup, but I tried it on and it was a little loose but i surprised that it kind of fit! I bought it cuz I knew I could end up fitting in it soon. I'm really not used to wearing it though. I only wore it once... to the club! But I'm glad I can use that to evaluate my growth and kind of motivate me I guess. It would be great to out grow it! I bet it will fit great in a month since there is a little room!

So as far as changes in my program: I've been massageing with fish oil on ocassion but mostly my fenugreek/olive oil. I took a few days off from massageing cuz i fell asleep with saran wrap on my chest and woke up with a rash! but it was gone within a few days.
I think I the herbs are imporatant to be consitant with but I like playing around with different massages. I still try to do them 3 times a day though.

I started increasing my weekly milage reccently and was worried that running too much would effect my growth but since I grew 1/2 inch and I have good sports bras im not so worried about that anymore.

I also started visualizing my breats growing. I wrote down kind of a hypnosis type thing that I read to myself since I tried hypnosis but i can't consentrate on listening to them. I think my own visualizing tecknique keeps me more focused on it and helps!

I think I'm gonna stick with my routine just the way it is for 3 more weeks and then think about adding something like maybe borage oil or cocoa butter. That's the plan!!!!

Taylor
(no login) Re: This program is promising! suggestions? April 22 2010, 5:39 PM

So I'm on week 10 of my routine. I have 3 and a half weeks left before I take my break. I am feeling very positive about my results so far. I have had another 1/4 in. of growth and I'm hoping to get another 1/4 before I break. April 4th I added 1 fenugreek capsule at night. I felt like my growth was slowling and it picked up again after i added more fenugreek. I still massage 3 times a day and have been using the fen oil and somedays fishoil. I'm nervous about taking a month off but i'm planning on trying cocoabutter with vitamin E and experiment with other things besides the herbs. I've been getting closer to filling an A cup. I wear it but I know there's a little room still. I'd be so happy to really fill it well. I think that's a realistic goal. sometimes i feel like they are so small but then I remember where I started and realize they have grown a desent amount and actually look pretty great! So I'm just gonna stick with it a few more weeks, break, and start up again for 3 more months.

Taylor
(no login) Re: This program is promising! suggestions? April 26 2010, 3:51 AM

I bought Jason's cocoabutter last week that I was gonna save for my break but I desided to give it a try early. It says it contains vitamin E which is suposted to make you maintain growth. I wasn't expecting to feel or notice much when I first tried it but I was pleasently surprised! It didn't take long to feel growing pains! They have never felt bigger! I havn't measure since I just did recently and I want to see a difference next time I measure. I have 3 more weeks before my break so that's when I plan to measure. I can't wait! I plan on continuing the cocoabutter massage during my break and I'm hoping that will help me at least maintain everything and maybe even gain more! They still are really small but I get so excited noticing a difference. The way I see it is I've got nothing to loose and anything I gain would be great! I don't know how acuratly I measure. I feel like I increased alot more than the measuring tape shows. I think i cheated a little on my starting measurments haha. I have it written down somewhere so I think I'll post it next time. Probly should have posted it sooner but oh well. I'm really hoping to be a full 30in. hopfully a little over before I break and the main gaol is to fully fill an A cup. I recieved a coupon for a free bra from aerie and plan on buying a nice AA. I have A cup bras that are a little loose so maybe I'll feel better in the AA until i grow a bit more. I'm determined to fit these bras i bought!!!!!!!

esther
(no login) Re: This program is promising! suggestions? May 1 2010, 1:38 PM

Hi,

Congrats on your progress!! I was wondering if you know there is a new forum? Maybe you would like to also share your program there and get more feedback&all...

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28

Love,
Esther85

Ps. Maybe you already now about the new site, but I just thought I'd let you know:-)

I'm Feeling extreamly excited right now!!!!!!!!!! I had a few weeks of good growth... then awhile where not much hapened... so I increased my dosage and started growing again... Then not much was happening for a few weeks... So I desided I needed to change something but instead of increasing my dosage I droped it down to one pill a day of saw P and Fenugreek and I'm really growing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never felt this big and sore. I feel silly but I just realized how small my breasts actually are! So I figured I'm probably taking too much and I was right. I always figured I'm small so I'm an A. (i don't usually wear bras unless Its a sports bra and didn't know there was AA or AAA) Well, A cups are a bit loose and I think I'm actually an AAA lol. Thats cool but I'm gonna try to change that... I want to be a full A an I think I'll get there cuz now that I lowered my dosage I feel like I'm having a growth spurt! It hurts a bit to massage. I should have known I was taking too much. I've read how hard it is for the people with AAA and AA to gow since they don't have much to work with, but whenever I feel the slightest indication of growth i think I'm at a good dosage. I'm gona stick to this for two weeks then take a short break. I want to break so I can get more in shape cuz the saw P makes my butt a little softer haha. I was gonna break for a month but I feel like it'll be too long. I plan on massageing with cocoabutter on my break to keep my growth and maybe keep growing. I think I always get good growth when I make changes to my program. Idk if that just me but I plan on makeing chages regularly. I wana try adding an herb afte my break or maybe either epo or borage... This is so much fun when your growing! I want enough so people will notice. I hoping this keeps going so well and I can't wait to measure!

Congrats Tayleigh...sounds like you're on the right track. I do bo now, but I did herbs for almost a year. It's always good to start out with smaller amounts and work up as needed. Sometimes we get carried away with wanting everything right away, or adding too many different things at once.
I'd just keep on what you're doing. Maybe for now add the epo, borage, or flax. I take epo, flax, and coconut oil. Maybe later up your doses, or add wild yam...or even hops. Seems I did the best when I'd added hops to my routine.
Good luck.Smile

Hey Thanks! Yea I didn't think one pill a day would do anything so i quickly ramped up to 3 a day so i felt like i'd get somewhere. I did feel/have growth for weeks but then not so much went on for awhile. I'm glad i lowered it cause I'll save money anyways if i consume less so it's a win win. I definatly wanna add something soon and thank you so much for your suggestions! i took fish oil for awhile but i think I'll take one of the other oils you mentioned instead of that and see if it's better. I like that you mentioned hops cuz i was thinking bout that recently but I'll wait for now.

Idk if your gonna look at this post again Bellalily but if you do... how did you do on the herbs? Are you doing better on bo? just curious :0)

I did ok on herbs. I did them for almost a year, however i have a low bmi...and I do think for herbs you need to have at least a 19. I grew 3/4 of an inch the time I was on them. I did keep it all however. I do bovine ovary now, which I had heard was better for thinner gals. Idk if its true or not, but I've been doing really well on it. Ntm I don't have to take a million pills. I just seem to feel better taking the bo than I did on herbs too.
Everyones different...its kinda hit or miss to find out what works for you. Why its always best to add or remove just one thing at a time. Of course I wish I'd done that...hehe.

That's great that you found something that works better for you! I never considered Bo cuz i didn't read much about it. People think I"m so skinny but I'm really not haha. I'm just small. My bmi is in between 18-19 so thats pretty good I think. I look skinny but I have a lot of muscle. I had no idea what Bo was or why people took it. If someone recomended it for me i would try it. It sounds less annoying but I think the herbs are the way to go for me. They seem to be working very well latly. I can't wait to break though so I can get my butt in better shape. (that's where all my fat goes) HAha i think thats where all my boob potential went!

Hi ladies, this is the site I use to calculate my BMI http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Everyone tells me I look skinny, but it's only cause I'm short and petite, I want to get down to 115 which would make my bmi 21.7 right now I'm 125 and my bmi is 23.6 so yea I don't go by bmi lol as some people think I'm too skinny, others think I should lose weight, I say go with what makes you feel comfortable. I take BO also and am seeing good results from it and it hasn't made me gain weight, herbs did.

Thanks for the site! Now I know my BMI is 18.6. I thought it was a little higher than that.

And your doing well on BO too? Hmmm... Maybe that is something I should seriously consider. It is harder for me to stay in shape on the herbs(even at my lowered dosage). I can't wait to firm up on my break! I don't look any different and weigh the same but i have a thicker layer of fat on my butt. It still looks fine for now but i don't want it to turn into cellulite!

Maybe Bo would work for me too and make it easier to stay in shape. I wana research a little more about it cuz i don't know much besides how it has worked for you guys.

Ok so I'm starting my break from the herbs and only massaging with cocoabutter. I'm hoping to maintain the slight fullness I've achieved and maybe grow a bit from the cocoabutter. I'm not sure how long to break and I'm thinking at least two weeks and at most a full month. I wana get in better shape and that's easier when not on the herbs. I havn't measured in awhile and I don't know if I want to yet cuz they don't feel that much bigger since last time I measured and I'd rather wait till I start up again and see a difference.

you should use vitamine E, to massague along with the cocoabutter, its ``supossed´´ to make the growth permanent, you just mix the cocoa butter with the vitamin E, until the cocoabutter isn´t as thickSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon