Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eve's Program

(13-11-2011, 04:34 AM)kittylovepiggy Wrote:  1 alfalfa powder, if says alfalfa leaves powder , is it ok?

Yes it's the alfalfa leaves.

(13-11-2011, 04:34 AM)kittylovepiggy Wrote:  2 as for soya powder, is soy milk powder(ingredient defatted soybean)ok? or do i need the soy isoflavone capsule?

You need the isoflavones in soy.

(13-11-2011, 04:34 AM)kittylovepiggy Wrote:  3 fennel powder is fennel seed powder right?

Yes it's the fennel seed.

(13-11-2011, 04:35 AM)kittylovepiggy Wrote:  oh one more question, do u do the same routine in your period? or do u stop for period and resume when it is over?

I didn't stop ever, except when I had finally finished with the program.

thanks a lot Eve, you are really patient. Smile

Hi Eve:
(03-05-2010, 09:44 AM)Eve M Wrote:  Teas to be taken in rotation: Barley, Fennel, Hops.Each taken with Soya Milk.
What did you mean by each taken with Soya Milk?

Soy milk is something you can buy in many supermarkets. It's made by soaking and grinding dry beans in water.

(29-12-2011, 01:15 PM)Eve M Wrote:  Soy milk is something you can buy in many supermarkets. It's made by soaking and grinding dry beans in water.
I know what soya milk is, but what didi u mean by teas to be taken with milk?,and how much milk did u take daily?
Thx

I'm afraid that part of my program wasn't done very scientifically and the amount of soy milk I used was never specified or measured. It's for that reason that no quantity of soy milk is stated anywhere in in my program.

Eve,

My question is more from a mental and psychological perspective rather than a question about process and materials.

Were you ever skeptical that the NBE would work? When you stalled for periods of time, how did you convince yourself to continue with NBE?

I've read around recently and it seems that most people change their program constantly, ramping up or down, swapping different herbs in and out, re-arranging their schedule or stopping for periods at a time. One of the most standout qualities about your program is that it seems like you were extremely consistent with all the aspects of your program (taking herbs, massage, drinking the tea) and with using the same herbs, even when you seemed to stall. I understand you did change things once you went to maintenance, otherwise did you really stay consistent all the way through? How did you keep your motivation up?

(04-01-2012, 12:06 AM)Amaven Wrote:  Were you ever skeptical that the NBE would work? When you stalled for periods of time, how did you convince yourself to continue with NBE?

I think we are all doubtful in the beginning about whether these things can really work. Sometimes I have wondered about whether I would ever have pursued the program long term if I hadn't seen results quite quickly. When I began I didn't see any difference in the first month, but I did see a clear difference in the second month, so I knew from that point on it was something that could genuinely work for me. If I had seen nothing at all for 2 or 3 months I have often wondered about whether I would have found the motivation to carry on, as I think it would have been difficult to do so. I did stay consistent all the way through, that is very true, as the fact that I had some pretty good early results had convinced me I was on to a good thing.

Looking back now I feel lucky to have had results within a few weeks, as that made a big difference to how I felt about the whole concept and resolved any doubts that were in my mind. The only doubt that persisted all the way through was whether results were truly going to last. You can say I was very unsure on that point and that was one of the reasons I never took any breaks, as I nervously had visions of the results being lost if that happened. I do agree that motivation is important, in fact critical, as without that it's almost impossible to stick with a program like mine or any daily program for that matter. Without motivation it's unfortunately so very easy to start missing a few occasions of taking the herbs!

Hi Eve:
I grind soy beans at home and use as soy powder, is that OK?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon