Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those who us BO

Hi grils!!!
I'm sitting all day long reading this amazing forum!!! I wanted to thank all the girls who are updating there success!!!thank you soo much for helping!!!
I found this video on YouTube...I want to ask you what do you think about it...is it just to sell her product?Or is it really dangerus to take the BO???
Thank you so much!
Eva.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hxicUc5WEo

First I would say yes, she is trying to sell her product, as for BO being dangerous, my opinion is no, but there are many women that are terrified of it and are convinced they will get mad cow if they take it. If you make sure to buy it from a good source that gets their BO from safe countries that is not an issue, but some women are still too afraid to do it.

You might post your question over on the glandular forum so that you can get more responses about BO though since this is the herbal forum.

Mel

Hi,
Thank you for answering... Smile
O.k. I will post it ont the BO forum...
Thank you very much and have a great day (or night) Smile
Eva.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon