Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried Perfect C?

Hi, I've just started the Perfect C programme on the 28th April and was wondering if anyone had tried it? I have bought a 3 month supply and am determined to follow it to the letter and hope to see some growth by the end of the first month. I am aiming for a full 32B or small C. I'm hoping to meet a few supportive friends through this forum and maybe I can offer support to others. Big GrinHeart

Never heard of it! What is it exactly? Just curiousSmile

http://www.perfectcbreastenhancer.co.uk/ I hope the link works if not just put perfect c breast enhancer into google. I went with this one as it was recommended by Tara Palmer Tomkinson who was very flat chested like me and has successfully achieved a B cup. It has also been used by Sienna Miller and I am hoping that I can get some results from the programme. It is a capsule containing the following: Fenugreek Extract Powder, Fennel Seed Powder Extract, Kelp Powder, L-Tyrosine, Damiana Powder, Avena Sativa Powder, Spirulina Powder , Blessed Thistle Powder, Borage Oil Powder , Saw Palmetto Powdered Extract, Soy Isoflavones Complex , Alfalfa Powder, Spinach Powder, Red Raspberry Powder, Grapefruit Powder Alpha Lipoic Acid , Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate,. I take 3 capsules after dinner and have to drink 1-2 litres of water a day...I've been drinking 1.5 each day. Today is my 5th day. When checking for the best option available this came up time and time again on different websites.

What are you using Macojaco? x

I seem to remember it being mentioned in the old forum but I don't think anyone reported positive results. It's one of those products which is sold under various different names, so some people may have reported results if they used it under one of its other names.

I've seen on another forum a few ladies who have seen positive changes on Perfect C and so will follow the programme for the 3 months that I have a supply for. If there's no difference then I'll just have to cut my losses. Praying it works for me as I think this is my last hope.

I started out doing individual herbs: Fenugreek, Wild Yam, EPO, Gelatin, L-Tyrosine, MSM for a couple months. I opted to skip out on Saw Palmetto and maybe that had something to do with me not seeing or feeling anything, but i didn't wanna risk weight or cellulite gain! I've since stopped them and am now doing Pueraria Mirifica and using the Noogleberry pump. So far i have not seen any results yet, but i'm hoping soon i willSmile Been pumping for 9 weeks and almost a week into my PM pills. I hope the herb route works for you! What works for some doesn't for others, so all you can do is try it out!

(02-05-2010, 06:38 PM)Spurschick Wrote:  Praying it works for me as I think this is my last hope.

I don't know why it has to be your last hope. If that doesn't work there are stronger products you can try for a start. What have you tried before that didn't work that makes you think this would be your last hope?

I tried a product called erdic which didn't help. I don't want surgery and simply can't afford to try another product after this one. Sad

(02-05-2010, 07:48 PM)macojaco Wrote:  I started out doing individual herbs: Fenugreek, Wild Yam, EPO, Gelatin, L-Tyrosine, MSM for a couple months. I opted to skip out on Saw Palmetto and maybe that had something to do with me not seeing or feeling anything, but i didn't wanna risk weight or cellulite gain! I've since stopped them and am now doing Pueraria Mirifica and using the Noogleberry pump. So far i have not seen any results yet, but i'm hoping soon i willSmile Been pumping for 9 weeks and almost a week into my PM pills. I hope the herb route works for you! What works for some doesn't for others, so all you can do is try it out!

I've just had a look at the pump, let me know if you start to notice any changes! Good luck with your journey xx

Taking individual herbs is stronger than taking pre-packaged breast enhancer supplements, and is usually cheaper too. You can go the Bovine Ovary route (which can be inexpensive depending on the brand you choose), too. As for the Noogleberry pump, there's a few women (and men!) who have grown a few cup sizes using it (I'm not sure if they used just the pump alone or if they took any supplements with it, though).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon