Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deodorant for Fenugreek?

So, I've read repeatedly about the problems with the smell caused by fenugreek, but am curious as to whether or not anyone has ever found some sort of magical, really high-powered deodorant with which to cover up the scent. Everywhere I go, I get told that it smells like curry!

are you taking it in capsules or using it for massage? when I used it in massage I would put either peppermint oil or lavender oil into my lotion to mask the smell, but my hubby would still complain about the smell of the herbs, so not sure if it helped completely but it helped some.

There is no cure for the smell from internal fenugreek. Anastasia has an excellent solution for external use.

I see so many women change their program from something that works to something that smells nice and then wonder why they did not get results.

Just remember the goal. Remember also how everyone smells when going through puberty and everyone would smell the real hormones!

Keep focused on the goal! The smell is temporary but is an excellent tool for you to know that it is getting to the blood supply. Take this as a sign that it is working!!

The results are worth weathering the temporary smell!

Thanks so much for your advice, ladies. Anastasia, it is both internally and externally that I use the fenugreek. I will keep your tips for the massage lotion handy in case I ever quit with the internally taken capsules, which are the main problem I have as far as smell goes.

Wahaika, thanks for your support -- I have only been taking my herbs for about three weeks or so, and feel aches pretty frequently. My breasts look somewhat larger, too, though that might just be swelling from me approaching my period/swelling from massage/wishful thinking, lol. So, there's no way I'm quitting the fenugreek just because everyone thinks I just came from an Indian restaurant!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon