Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra Shop

So I normally order my bras from Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood mainly because the store locally doesn't sell a big variety of bras, they do not carry bras in a 32 band over a B cup, so I'm SOL with that. But I did find this site that has a HUGE range of sizes and many to choose from with each size ranging from 28A up to a 56K!!! And they have a big range for 32 band sizes. I know some of the ladies that are a 30 band were looking for a good place to shop, this one is it! They have sizes 30AA up to a 30K! So big range there. The site is www.herroom.com and from what I read they send all over the US, even alaska and hawaii, they send to FPO/APO addresses and they ship internationally, not sure of all the countries though, but doesn't hurt to look. Just thought I'd share. Smile

Wow, expensive bras are expensive! lol, but they are sure pretty.
I usually get Calvin Klein brand bras when I go back to the US. Those bras are comfy and they have some good ones at some times. They don't have very cute CK
Otherwise I get stuff from Subito here in Japan.
http://store.wacoal.jp/disp/CWcDispBrands001.jsp?dispNo=002004007&dispBrandNo=001400330 (sorry site is in Japanese)
They get new styles every month and the price usually ranges from 2000-6000 yen ($20-$60). I like the shop because they usually have stamp cards which when filled out I was able to get a free bra.

Edit: oh actually they have some cheap bras on the site you sent.

Yea lol when you search your size you can change the way they show up to price range low to high and you will see the cheaper ones, I think I may order some 32D's and 32DD's to grow into from either here or from Frederick's as I found some on sale on Frederick's.

On the Fredrick's site or on the site you listed? I love Fredrick's hollywood. The bras and things they have there are hot! Wink

I'm confused on what exactly you are asking.

WOW! There are hundreds of lovely bras! I definitely will reward myself with one (or more lol) of these once i become a full c. Thanks Anastasia!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon