Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pain in the "down there" area

So for the past two to three days I have been having a pain of about 3/10 in my groin area. I have no idea what it could be, seeing as I have been doing NBE for a little over two months now & there has been no alterations in my program. I was just wondering if anyone could possibly explain why this may be?

Oh, also, I know that this sign does not mean it is time for my period, & the reason why I know this is because I am on the Depo shot.

I remember when I was on estrogenic herbs I had that kind of pain when I was ovulating. But I guess when you are on BCP you don't ovulate (or am I saying something weird now??)...
Maybe you should see how it goes for another week or so.
Then you might want to reconsider the fenugreek, since it is a strong phytoestrogen.

It is up to you ofcourse, but if the pain sustains, I think you should come in action and change something. Just listen to your body.

Good luck and I hope the pain will go away on its own.

Love,
Esther

Thanks Esther :]

The pain is still there even though I have lowered my dosage. I might have to give up the Fenugreek if this persists. What would you suggest I substitute for it?

Wait, Dong Quai is not as strong a phytoestrogen as Fenugreek & I am taking that as well. Should I just stop taking the Dong Quai & just stick with Fenugreek?

Hey Double C's,

Are you doing better already? If not, maybe you shouldn't take any chances and see your doctor. Because this could also be not related to the herbs and then you might be changing a routine that works well for you while you don't have to.

On the other hand, I must say honestly if it were me I would stop using the herbs altogether and do a liver cleanse with milk thistle and then maybe start over later. But I am not a doctor and don't want to tell you to give up a routine that obviously works so well for you.

Remember, the fact that you got such fast and good results with herbs means you are strongly responding to estrogen. But, estrogen does other things too in the body, so just be careful and monitor your own body, as you know it bestSmile

I have stopped taking the herbs altogether to do a liver cleanse. It was about time I did one anyway lol. I will do this for a week & then start up with my program again :].

Thank you for the advice, Esther!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon