Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What next?

Lightbulb 

I'm new here and am trying to figure out what to do. Ok, so around the beginning of April i found this website (fell in love) and started tigerlily/feng shui massages and blaketalks. Then school got busy and I didn't always have time for the massages and completely quit blaketalks.

So on the 24th I started Fenugreek (610mg/pill), one on the first day, two on the second, and three a day since then. Today I *think* I've felt the "tingles" and soreness but it seems to fade in and out. I feel like they are fuller but i don't have anything to measure with at the moment. My question is what/whether to take anything next? I'm weary of saw palmetto because of the cellulite thing as i already have cellulite I'm slowly trying to get rid of in my thighs. Any advice/help would be appreciated. Smile

Female
19 years old
90lb
4'10.5"
non smoker
Don't drink
no kids

should this be in a different part of the forum?

It should be in Personal Program section...

ok I'm really sorry. never really posted on a forum before.

Post a shout out to eve to move this thread to the Personal Program. She will move it for you.

Hi there Shortand crazy. Welcome to the forum.

Don't forget that there is a older forum set aside as the archive. It is full of information from years past. You can get to it by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page or the archive link inside each section of the forum.
As to your question on what to take. That can be a tough question. There are so many different herbs that can be taken. And of course everything takes time. Remember, What works for one person may not work for another. About three months is the usual tme frame to see if a program is working.

You might want to look at this thread by anna80
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5361&pid=10722#pid10722
It is a good thread. Annah80 lists what she is taking. In it I mention and list several links to info on massage, adding heat to massage, a wahaika test to see if you are stalling, and dosages. Wahaika and several others come in and discuss a progesterone herb wild yam.

You might want to spend a little time in the personal program pages of the forum members. There you can see what programs, dosages, etc.. that others are using and their reported results. That is why you might want to move your thread to the program section of the forum. Just makes it easier to find. You can do this ,I believe, by clicking on the report button and asking eve or admin to move your thread.

Let me take a min. and give you a couple of links I pass on to everybody.
This page is by fennel fairy on skin structure and penetration for NBE. A recipe for massage batter. Here is the link.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-

This is a very useful page by Wahaika. It is full of info. on taking herbs, program days to take them, massage batter, and a theory on why NBE works. Be sure to look at the ramp up method for taking herbs in this thread.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Hope you find some of this info useful.
If you have anymore questions just ask and we'll see what we can do to answer them.
Best wishes and good journey
andy

Quick tip. If possible, and if you can keep them secure, take pictures to help determine changes and growth. Sometimes you have changes that do not show up on a measuring tape. but, will be apparent in the pics.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon