Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When should I take a break?

Hey everyone, I'm still pretty new and just posted my program recently Smile

For the most part, I've been following Lucille Sorella's "Flat 2 Fab" program. In her book, she says to take a break after 3 months. I've been on the program for about 2 months. Based on my program and the growth that I've had, would you recommend taking a break at the time she says to, or waiting? I've also been thinking of switching from red clover to hops, any advice on which is better? Thank you! Smile

what is the explanation she gives for taking a break?

I think she explains that you might stall if you don´t take a break because your body will become used to the herbs, something like that. I´m no expert but I think some on this forum up the dose when they
feel they have stalled, not sure what is best I guess it all depends on how you are responding. I tried out the flat2fab program myself but stopped after about 3 months because I was feeling terribly moody, gaining weight in the wrong places, etc. It was like having PMS all month.

I had been taking BO for nearly 4 months without any pain/tingles or growth. I took a break for 1 week and did a liver cleanse, and now I'm back. Within 2-3 days, I started feeling very sore in my breasts. I am still at week 1, but I am very happy that I took a break. I know I'm not using herbs, but hormones work in the same way for both methods. Sometimes it's good to take a break, but it is still your decision. You know your body, and what it needs. If you feel that you need a break, then take one.

Congratulation Hazel...finally!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon