Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and Low Self Esteem

Hello all! I joined last night being really encouraged by all the different threads that are here. Like a lot of you, I also want to bigger, more full and firm breasts.

Currently I am 5' tall, 95 lbs. and I have a 32AA size. I recently turned 19 and moved out of my parents house and never noticed how... extremely lacking I was in the chest area. It never bothered me until now! I've become extremely insecure about my cup size and because I'm Asian I honestly think I could pass as a young 14-year-old.

I'm looking to develop a more mature body to suit my age and, not only that, but to build more confidence in myself. I've also noticed that at my new internship I'm treated a little more like a child. I'm definitely not looking to be seen as someone with huge breasts, I would just love to look more mature.

Which is why I'm not interested in implants. Unnatural and I'm afraid people will be able to tell and give me unwanted attention about it. Enhancement pills also don't seem to be of a high interest to me, I'm afraid of side effects that might take a toll on me for the longer run.

I've become more and more interested with NBE. It seems like the right choice for me. I was wondering where all you beautiful women get your supplements and such. I've done some research but I wanted to see if you all had a better idea of where I should buy things and where I shouldn't or what products seem to have little or no effect compared to others.

Hi Tinya :]

I buy my products from swansonhealth.com. It is the most affordable for me, & since you just moved out & everything, I think it will be good for you too. & there really is no set herbs that are "right" or "wrong." It depends on your body. However, the fenugreek + saw palmetto + wild yam combination seems to work very well & is the most commonly used.

Thanks again DoubleCs (: I'm definitely going to be checking this website out! I can't buy wild yam cream from here, though, which is unfortunate-- they don't ship to California!

But I'll definitely be looking for a similar product elsewhere.

Hi tinyaa,

Welcome to the forum! I got my products from Swanson Health too and I am all the way from Malaysia. I am an Asian too a Chinese to be specific. I am small built in a western country but normal in the country where I am from. Honey you need to get your self esteem up but not through your breast of course. I understand how you feel. My friends (guys and gals) to be exact has been picking on my flat front since I was teenager. Hurtful things that I remember 1 gal told me 'look at the fat boy across the street, he has larger boob than you'. Imagine being compare to a boy in a teen that's so insulting. When I am working a guy I work with came to me and say things like 'you are so flat, how do you manage to keep milk next time to feed your babies'. (Rolleyes). I am a scuba diver in recent year and I am being tease because of my size once by a scuba instructor 'you should wear the small size wet suit because you front is so small'. All and all I give them a piece of my mind. The only thing that's small here is actually the size of their brain.

You need to have your confidence up if not mentally, you need to point it out physically. With confidence people won't bully you or push you around.

On the NBE program we have different kind of methods. So pick your choice of method you want and explore the details from there. Read, read and read! Not all NBE method work for everyone, but if you know your body well enough then you will be able to choose the correct NBE method.

Good luck!

Yeah I've been told tons of things just like that. I definitely don't think that I need bigger breasts, but I feel like they would just be a plus. And if it's possible, then why not? It's definitely stressful being in a position where people tend to think less of you just because of the size of my breasts.

But I'm glad I'm not alone in this boat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon