Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

yo! I'm new here /|\^-^/|\ and going batty with questions and a warning

Tongue 

Hi, as I said I'm new here. I read a few forums and decided to Register and start talking for myself since everyone seemed so nice about these things Big Grin

For some background info I am almost 20 years old and had a bit of an eating disorder in middle school witch may have stunted SOME of my potential growth (part of it was i was chubby, the other half was really annoying/painful dental work.) i didn't bud until my Freshmen year in highschool at a Bcup... after highschool I eventually figured out they didn't fit anymore and went to a C... a few months later i decided i wanted to try my luck getting a D (my current Goal). I think the main reason is most women in the family have D's or close to it.

First off I'd like to say what I have tried to do and hopefully warn some girls against the companys that basically ripped me off.

First i tried "Small Breast Solutions" spray-on jel and 1 bottle of there pills (2-month supply) after i paid for 6-months worth of product and they sent it with an I-O-U (not kidding) saying they were back-ordered, i said "ok, I'll wait till I'm done with my first 2 months of pills, gel, and exercises" needless to say after 3 months nothing came and i got no call or notification at all, they cut us off after trying to call them back... they seem to have blocked me AND my boyfriend's number after we have called them asking for a refund that the ladys denied us and said the return policy had not existed (had a 90-day return policy right on the site at the time) also the product caused alot of pain for something that wasn't working (i think the gel did that)

After all that I did MORE research and apparently some had more potent ingredients than others so i tried a "better brand" (Perfect Curves) that after looking at reviews all over the web, looked like it would work...They had a "testimonial" that claimed someone went from an AA to a DD in like 8 months... I bought 4 months of it and it's Gel while continuing the exercises on the site thinking i would go up at least HALF a size but all it did was make them swell and after the pills i lost that tiny bit extra size ("boobage" as i call it).

After reading sites on here i decided to check out my GMC store and found Feungeek Pills and comparatively they are alot cheaper o^.^o
Each pill contains 610mg and a medical site said breast enhancement purposes for the herb needed 3g daily for decent effect...I assume that's 4-6 pills a day? (1,000mg=1g). Any advice would be appreciated Smile
also this cycle thing...am I not suppose to take any pills during my Period or something like that? would be good to know for sure what PMS has to do with this stuff...
Thank you ^.^

Hi hun, welcome to the forum, and yes unfortunately most of the so called "NBE" supplement companies rip people off, I was ripped off by Breast Gain Plus which is now known as Breast Actives, they change their name, hmm wonder why huh? As far as herbs, I would read the herbal section on here as much as possible, and also look up the BE board on google and they have alot of info on there about herbal NBE. If I remember correctly I was taking alot of each herb once, it was probably about 3,000mg so that does sound about right, BUT I would not start out at that amount, you are going to want to start out on a low dosage then ramp up over time, again tons of info on this on the herbal sections. Most people take more than just fenugreek, you may want to eventually add other herbs to compliment it and help the growth. Just do your research and you'll be fine. Oh and on the cycle thing, I never went by that when I took herbs, but others do, that all depends on what you want to do. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

awesome and thanx
I'll definitely look at the forums and stuff Big Grin
also, i looked at the "small breast solutions" site, they took off the sticker-looking thing with the guarantee in it, so they can still lie to people legally (my boyfriend made the telephone people MAD talking about that one)
another "wonder why...?" moment there

I actually use to use SBS. Didn't work for me at all. Order 6 months worth of the crap and it did nothing. Also when I had ordered the stuff they took over a week to give an email reply to me after I had ordered. They said something like their "mail was hacked"!
I've tried other herbal supplements and didn't work for me. I'm using BO now, which seems to be working pretty well. Everything works differently for everyone.

Like Anastasia said, you should slowly ramp up and probably use other herbs with the fenugreek. Just read around the herbal section.

Also don't forget to massage your breast as much as possible. That will help a lot with the blood circulation and such.

Also if your interested in the pumps and suction devices, Noogle Berry is very good, and it's pretty cheap as well.

good luck with your boob journey.
Thumbs Up 

ha, they always have an excuse then... and thanx I am looking into it...might buy some Fennel too or something...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon