Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Waihaika! SOS

Hi Waihaika,

Not sure if you remember Lolitayoyo. lol.
anyhow, im 7 days into your ramp -up program, but I am a little confused.
I read in the forums that ladies are taking up to 1500mg of Saw Palmetto.
However, my saw palmetto is in berries extract form ( 160mg 85% fatty acids) per capsule, and not saw palmetto powder form. The bottle says 1/2 per day =X

So far for days 5 & 6 I have taken 4 capsules and 6 capsules respectively. Is this too much?
I have not added wild yam to my program, and I am wondering how to continue from here because I do not intend to add wild yam.

I experience occasional tingles on my left boob but not my right. then again, this is short lived and does not last long, so technically you can put it that i have not experienced tingles/pains.

Help!

Hi all,

I'd be glad if anyone else could give any help too =)

Hello Lolita,

Yes I remember you!

If you can tell me (or provide a link) what brand you are using, I'll look it up. Otherwise, it should say on the bottle if 160mg is not equal to 160mg of Saw Palmetto berries. Look for something that looks like a ratio such as 4:1 (4 times the strength of powder) or 10:1 (10 times the strength of powder) or 1:1 (equal strength as powder). If it is not on the label then I would say it is safe to assume equal strength.

It does not look like you are taking too much. Why leave out Wild Yam?

At the time you wrote this you were not far enough into the ramp up to feel anything yet, but it should happen somewhere around day 14. When you skip day 18, if you feel anything on that day you are just a little too high.

Wahaika (not Waihaika but very close!)
Wink

Hi Wahaika,

heh got it correct this time round! =)

hmm I am taking the SP from GNC, so on the label it doesnt say the ratio, it just says 160mg (85% fatty acids)? Pretty confused abt that. my tummy's grown quite abit hahaha but not really bothered by that.

my fenugreek is in powder form too, so I hope the intake's fine.

didnt manage to ramp up as I was on a trip, thus it was a little inconvenient esp with the scorching weather. stopped everything today, felt some pains on the left, but then again my period is approaching, so i guess might be attributed to that. guess i'll have to wait till after period to start cycle day 1 properly

Hiii..i was sent PM for u Waihaika..
im 22 years old,,
height 5'3"
weight 105
no baby
im asian
now im on diet carbo

i just consume 3x 600mg fenugreek for twice a day
and massage with lotion each 10minutes once a day

before using fenugreek
underbust 72
bust 83

now i was used for 4weeks
underbust 68
bust 85

i need ur advice about my menu
hopefully u can help me..thx

Hello Missriri,

I answered your PM. It looks like you are already using something that works for you. If anything, you might add saw palmetto, mexican wild yam, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, and a good multivitamin containing a B complex from a store such as GNC so the B complex will be potent.

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon