Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gismostore

Hello, I am thinking about getting Bosom Beauty domes and a Noogleberry pump to use abroad. I really don't like to be uncomfortable and I'm really good at giving up when things get too difficult, i.e. trying to get some device to work that clearly doesn't want to work for me. I was taking a look at Gismostore.com to purchase Bosom Beauty domes since I heard these were more comfortable than Noogleberry domes. I emailed the site, asking if they were Bosom Beauty domes. Here is the response:

Hi,
They all fit the Bosom Beauty and the sizes are stated on the website.
Thanx, M. Barker.

Sounds like they are not Bosom Beauty to me. But that's moot if they are comfortable and work, and are affordable.

So, what are experiences with ordering from this website? Is this where I should get my alternative domes? If not, then where? Also, I wear wide large domes with brava. Under breast measurement is 30" and over is 33.5-34" . What size should I get or is there a chart someone could recommend so I can figure this out? Thanks Smile

I thought Gismostore WAS Bosom Beauty.... is there any other place to buy BB (besides ebay, etc)?

(05-05-2010, 11:16 PM)Paloma Wrote:  I thought Gismostore WAS Bosom Beauty.... is there any other place to buy BB (besides ebay, etc)?

ebay Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon