Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ughhh boys (blowing off steam)

Sorry, I just had to blow of steam on this because it's making me so mad, and I mean no offense by the title to the men here Tongue So my boyfriend told me there's this girl at his trade school that looks like me ("asian and tall"), but with much bigger boobs. Which makes her "f***ing hot" and makes him go "boinnggggg" (yes, those were his exact words Dodgy). He tried to make it better by saying that she has a really flat butt, but still! Ugh! How can he be so callous and say that to me when he knows it's a sensitive issue! He thinks he's being honest and truthful to me, but there's some things I think he should keep to himself :s

Hi honey, from someone who use to be a pretty typical man, men dont think before they say things lol and that is a pretty sh*t thing to say to you and i would be pretty angry myself, but im sure he did not mean to upset you hun, as a man he wouldent understand how hurtfull it could be, i use to say things to past girlfriends and never realised why i upset them, but i think i do now. It is true that men are from mars and women from venus lol i think thats right, we think so different and it is something to do with hormones. But dont let it get you hun, he doesent mean to hurt you im sure. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks Cheryl Smile I know he doesn't think it hurts me or is trying to hurt me, it happens sometimes and I know that's just him being a guy. We've been together for almost 2 years now and I'm not going to let his bad habit of saying too much get in the way, but sometimes things he says gets under my skin like that.

I know how you feel hun, and it hurts, does he understand how much he hurts you when he says dumb things, maybe just talk to him and tell him how upset he makes you sometimes, as a man he will not understand about how women feel about there breasts, as men see all breasts as amazing lol so dont worry, big or small honey he loves you for you and not your breasts, so thats why he wouldent realise how upsetting it is for you, as he thinks your breasts are great anyway and wouldent understand how breast size can really effect someones confidence.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

OMG that sucks! That's totally rude and a completely understandable reaction to male 'foot-in-mouth' syndrome. I've been there though but I'm a mean person and countered by waiting a few days or a week and then finding some celebrity or cute guy and telling him all about how great looking this guy is. Petty and immature, but it made me feel better at the time and showed him how hurtful his words had been. Kudos to you for not retaliating!

OMG, Did you punch something, cos if it was me, i would have punched something and hate eveyone for the next couple of days

CHERYL1989: you should open a thread that says ``How do Guys think´´ cos seriously i know that me and some other girls here would appreciate it,

Okay I understand males better than most females do because the majority of my life I was a tomboy and almost all my friends were guys, they considered me one of the guys and never watched what they said around me because they knew I wouldn't get offended. I know it's hard to understand when you have insecurities, like with me, my hubby likes breast sizes small B to big C (big C being 36C). So he doesn't go "boing" for big boobies he even thinks D's and bigger are gross, the only reason he understands why I want to be a 32D or 32DD is because those sizes aren't really the typical D and DD sizes. A 32DD is like a 36C. Well anyway, I'm trying to get my tummy flat again which is very difficult after having a child. And well he likes flat tummies. All the female pics he has all the women have a few major things in common... pretty face, petite, flat tummy, and normally a nice ass. I have a pretty face, I'm petite, and have a nice ass but gotta work on the tummy. And he has said things that hurt and first reaction was "you asshole" lol but then I sat down and thought about it, he wasn't trying to hurt me. You gotta realize males have 2 heads and most the time they think with the wrong one!

Now to tell you what he was saying by "she looks just like you, asian, tall, big boobs, but flat butt and she made me go boing" in girl talk that would be "I seen this girl that reminded me soo much of you, it made me think of you and miss you so much and I got horny hehe" guys don't always communicate what they really mean. Also a male thinks about sex every 8 seconds, it's how they are programmed. So you can't really take that stuff to heart, it will just drive you nuts!

Heck a friend of mine and hubby's was here the other week, his wife was at home with their kids and he told us about this girl he seen that gave him a boner, he went on and on about her for a good 5 min, then he went right into saying how much she reminded him of his wife. Then he pointed out flaws in this woman that his wife was better in. So yea, trust me, the other girl's boobs might be more "eye candy" for him, but males like any size breasts as long as they can touch and play with em lol.

Males are just more sexual where as females are more emotional. Just the way it is. I always use their "weaknesses" against them lol, I'm evil I know. Anytime I want something all I have to do is wear some booty shorts and shake it in front of hubby, when they are horny they will agree to almost anything lol. He calls me his evil temptress. But he loves it. Once you understand how guys think, not let it get to you, then use it to your advantage that's when you can be more in control.

And Cheryl I'm curious, how do you feel and think differently now living as a woman than you did as a man? That would definitely be a good read. Also just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want I'm just naturally a curious person, are you still into women or are you into males now? Just wondering how this whole transformation has changed your life other than on a physical level. Like do you get disgusted by males starring at your chest? Does it make you feel uncomfortable if they flirt with you or make comments? My hubby is always catching guys checking me out, I tend to not pay attention lol.

Hi Anastasia, its hard to know where to begin with how i have changed since i started living as a woman, somethings are so small i dont realise untill someone comments on it like how i stand and do certain things, im not sure why i do things different it just feels normal, maybe my boobs and shape effect how i hold myself and i know i watch how i bend over now as i dont want the whole world looking at my boobs lol or if they fall out my top or something lol. Im not as self conscious anymore but when my boobs got quite large i felt everyone was looking at them and i tended to cross my arms alot over my boobs and i was very conscious of my big butt but im alot more comfortable now i tend to let my body go where it wants and just get on with things lol. I do notice men looking at me and my boobs lol and in away i get quite flatterd by it but some men seem really sleazy and make my skin crawl but overall i dont mind men looking aslong as they dont touch, i have to admit i get really angry if im out clubbing and men just grab where they want, i have gave a few slaps for that lol. And as far as my sexuality goes i still think women are attractive but not in the same way its hard to explain, and i do like men now, well some lol that was a gradual thing that sort of just came on me lol i wont say how i realised i liked men its too embaresing lol but i really like them now, which was hard for me to deal with to start with but im very comfortable with it now. The way i think different now is hard to explain, according to my sister and friends i have become more outgoing and flirty, less agressive as i seem to have alot more patiance, but i have been told i have become very bitchy over the last couple of months but i dont realise i am so im not sure on that one lol, im less competetive then i use to be and tend to enjoy things better because of it, and i am very emotional, i tend to swell up really easy, if someone nice to me or horrible i start to cry lol it really anoys me actually. The other deeper changes are hard to know exactly how ive changed but alot of my friends have said my pesonality has changed alot but i dont know how. This will sound stupid but while i have more patiance my attention span is terrible now lol i loose interest in things or find myself thinking of something else all the time and people have started to call me ignorant but i cant help it, it just happens lol. Ok an example of my thought patterns changing, these are stupid things i can think of that i know have changed, i look at peoples shoes all the time now lol dont know why but i have to see what they are wearing oh yeah lol and nails, i can spend a good couple of hours trying my clothes and shoes and things on and really enjot it lol i can sit and watch a romantic film and love it lol i hated them before, i still like watching sport but find myself checking out the players alot lol and i hardly think about sex now compared to atleast once minute as a man lol. Ok well theres some things and im so sorry ive put so much on here i hope i dont bore you with it lol but please feel free to ask any questions, im a really open person and i actually find all my changes really fascinating, there is so much difference between men and women. And Nessa you can ask me anytime about how men think, as can anyone but not all men think the same lol well maybe they do a little lol. Thanks Everyone
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

You probably becoming attracted to males is not as bad as how I did to women! LOL I'm bisexual by the way, so very open minded. I found I was attracted to women when I started making out with a girl while drunk, I always remember everything the next day, and well I fantasized about it after that. Now I find women who are petite, nice round breasts (doesn't really matter on size to me) and nice butts with dark hair and nice eyes and smile very sexy. I like green or bright blue eyes. Just makes you wanna look into them forever! And no I enjoyed the read, thanks, it wasn't boring at all, I find it all fascinating. And lol the short attention span is part of the "female wiring" taking over, but typically we can think of multiple things at once, for example right now I'm thinking about what I'm writing, watching TV and have thought processes going on with what's going on in the show, thinking that my dog is annoying the hell out of me and he's about to be sent outside, and thinking about what I want for dinner all at the same time. This is why women make awesome multitaskers it's why we have the babies I think Tongue having and taking care of children, you have to be a multitasker. So seems you are getting the "busy brain" like we have, but not the multi thoughts like we have. It's scientifically proven that most women like 98% never stop thinking, period, our brain is always thinking, 24/7, 365. And the thoughts are often random, one minute we are thinking about omg I forgot to do this, and next thinking about how we have to email such and such about this. It's never consistent. So I would imagine going from a male way of thinking to a females can be overwhelming for you, not trying to be rude at all! But males typically, again not all, think of only 1 thing at a time, the thought processes are normally related besides the random sex thoughts. And there are times males DON'T THINK!!! They have blank minds ladies! So when your man is just sitting there looking zoned out with his hand in his pants (typical blank mind male position lol) they are not thinking of anything and when you ask "what are you thinking about?" and they say nothing, they really are telling the truth! It's not that they are trying to hide what they are thinking! I've seen this happen so much with couples....

Guy is sitting there drifting off in space, girl asks "whatcha thinking about babe?" guy says "nothing" girl gets irritated thinking he's lying and says "it's okay you can just tell me" guy says, "no really I'm not thinking about anything" and typically the girl gets pissed thinking he's lying for whatever reason she starts firing off in her multiple thoughts lol. Ladies stop getting mad at guys for this, they are simple creatures lol we are the complicated and elaborate ones.

I think it's crazy you like romance movies Cheryl, I always HATED soap operas and those sappy love movies, still do! And I'm a born female and very girly now otherwise. I don't like watching sports, I use to play them. As close to romance as I get are romantic comedies like "What Happens In Vegas" "The Ugly Truth" etc. And yea, males NEVER understand why we cry sometimes when we are emotional. My hubby claims he never had an ex as emotional as me, where when I'm stressed about something sad I cry. But he also never lived with any of his exes and the longest I think he was with someone before me was 8 months. So yea I told him he wasn't around them enough, they waited till he wasn't around lol.

I think it's crazy that all these changes even changed the way you think, that's amazing! Now if only you could have a period and become pregnant and have a vaginal birth, you would know what it's fully like to be a woman! Maybe one day that will be possible. And yea I agree some males are creepy the way they go about checking you out. I don't mind it much if they do it without starring too long, gawking, or just all out being creepy. Like one time I was at the grocery store and I had just got back from the beach so I was in a bikini, tank top and shorts. This OLD man, like old enough to be my grandfather was standing behind me in the checkout line. He dropped his things and grabbed his chest, my mom does home health care for elderly, so I am use to reacting quick to the elderly having heart attacks, falling, etc. etc. So instantly I stop what I'm doing and ask if he's okay, he doesn't answer me so I tell the lady behind the counter to call for help and I start picking up the things off the floor to prepare to lay him on the floor. As I'm bent over picking the things up I look up to check on him and he had stopped grabbing his chest, gawking down my shirt and had the biggest grin on his face. I wanted to slap the teeth out his mouth! I am not one to hit an elderly person so I just threw his things across the floor called him an old perv and left storming off.

And when assholes grab what they want, you stomp their toes with your heels or grab em by the balls, squeeze em really hard and ask if it feels good lol, that's what I use to do. They typically get the picture. Hell it would probably be even more funny, if you were comfortable to do this of course, to put their hand on your penis and say to them, no here big boy. LOL If I had a penis I would SOOO do that! It would freak out the straight ones, not so much the gay ones though. I thought about buying one of those flaccid strap ons made for lesbians to wear under their clothes to look and feel like they have a penis, and freaking people out with it lol could you imagine? A short, small, petite woman like me having a penis? I think it would be hilarious. I dunno I'm a bit crazy and love making others laugh or freak out. I'm a jokester always have been. I sometimes take on of my toys (one of the gelly or life like ones that bend like real ones do) and slap hubby in the face with it to wake him up, the look on his face everytime is priceless lol and use to before his injury, he would chase me around the house afterward then tickle me to death. We have fun messing with each other. Most people think our relationship is weird, but eh, it works for us, and you gotta remember I use to be a tomboy, that mindset is still there.

OMG Anastasia lol you sound like a realy good laugh, you remind me of my best friend roxanne, she does things like that all the time and she is still abit of a tomboy, but she said the same about if i get groped to grab there hands and put them on my penis lol i think id get beat up though lol it would be funny lol but theres not much left down there to be honest so they might not even notice then id be right in the sh*t lol. But yeah i love a good romance now i dont know why, but i still like a good action fest with some fit blokes with no clothes on fighting it out or something lol people actually say i am a really girly girl since my change and i think i am to be honest, its so hard to believe im like this now compared to how i use to be. But i dont think i want periods hun lol how would i cope lol but i cant wait to have my full op which will hopefully be sooner than later, it will be alot easier for me and i think it would complete who i am, i am also considering having an operation to tighten my vocal chords to make me sound like a woman, but its risky i could loose my voice altogether and its expensive but i really want it now, ill have to see i guess.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon