Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doctor aproved?

Hello there

I am currently on BB pills and supposedly I don't have reason to lash at the claim made by Avalon Essentials. I am going to speak my mind here anyway on their claim. Their marketing gimmick method on down grading their other competitors mainly UB.

The US beef supply is not safe --> This is because of the pass history of mad cow disease but I am sure it is safe now because the US citizen is consuming it and if it is not safe wouldn't this mean everyone who is eating beef in the US is going to suffer or dying soon? I am sure Erika also take beef that's from US cattle. The people who work for Avalon Essential won't import beef supply from Argentina specifically for their consumption!

Japan tests every animal --> The standards and quality in Japan is so high you will be surprise on all the rules and regulation they put on their things. For example one of our forum citizen Super Boob say you need to get tested every month if you are taking BCP. They have high precaution on everything. Why compare with Japan when Avalon Essential cattle don't even come from there. Does Argentinians test their cattle as often? I don't think so.

Argentina where safe feeding has always been done --> Now they are talking about how people feed the cows not about testing. Free range of cow in the middle of no where, are their testing facility even adequate. Swanson vitamins recently offer raw ovarian from Argentina as well and is so much cheaper than BB. Nessa maybe you can use this info to get a price cut from them. I am sure they are going to tell you a lot of story about Argentinian cattle.

This are marketing. No one will criticize the product they sale because they want the money. Maybe you could negotiate to get a better bargain.

Big Grin

thank you, i believe i AM gonna use that information to get a better price, but i think im gonna have to buy BB on christmas and hope that they do a chirstmas discount or something, in the meantime im planning on getting all the information i can,and saving some money,im planning on visiting on the doctor that did a lipo on one of my friends, she says he is very friendly ,and most importantely open mindend.

At the Japan comment. lol that explains a lot about why everything is so expensive here. Specially anything made in Japan. I'm sure they test everything to a good extent. It's funny how no one would go for anything less. crystalelle you remember the $50 mango I told you about. I even just tried to look for a good cheap mango, the cheapest I could find was $20! (2000yen) I feel so poor not being able to afford a $20 mango.:s

LMFAO at US cattle isn't safe, the mad cow disease break out was a good while back, nothing recent, and like you said it's stupid for them to attack US cattle for that when they are eating it! No one in my family has any issues, I don't, no one in the US does, so hmm, if it's so unsafe we would all be sick. The unsafe BO comes from China. But doesn't all cheap crap come from there? (no offense to any Chinese people on the forum) But most things there are about quantity not quality. But even if some people think that the Chinese cattle is unsafe, there are a billions of healthy people there, so it must not be that bad! I just prefer buy US BO or the ones from Argentina. If I move to an Argentina BO I will get the one on Swansonvitamins site, not BB, BB is just too over priced. If I bought the BO from Swanson, the pituitary glandular, the kelp, and l-tyrosine and the protein shakes, I would still make out spending alot less than buying BB. And I agree that what BB is saying is all sales pitch, they will tell you anything you want to hear to buy.

Well BB is definitely trying to play with people's lack of knowledge and insecurity. I don't mind the marketing if it is to boost about the quality of the product but not trying to shake of totally about other people's option.

I went to UB and BB website and read on their FAQ. After comparing I found out they almost write about the same thing. I wonder did BB previous staff or an ex-partner which left the Avalon Essential came out with UB.

Super Boob: Yes the mango is crazy. Like I say you can buy a tree full of mango with that kind of money. LOL!

Anastasia: I am a Chinese you don't offend me a bit.

China are good in copying things. You must give them credit for that. Whatever that are really good in the market they will copy without proper quality and testing. That is the danger of it. Yes I agree with you that they just want quantity. If you see the way they work on some of the production you will swear to not use that particular product anymore. But if you go to their country take a look at their copied branded bags. There are different grade for it and if you are good in bargaining with them you might end up with a beautiful LV bag that is friction of its original price.

I have been to China, Beijing for me it comes with a lot of civilization and the country I have to say is full of its natural beauty. I have not visited some of the very secluded area in China though. Thank God! I think I might lost my manners and accidentally let out a small scream. My friend who went tell me story about going to toilet where nobody will bother to close its door. Imagine walking in the toilet where all the people sitting on the toilet doing their big and small businesses with the door open. LOL! I remember there are certain area where we want to visit the washroom, our tour guide stop us and told us those places are seriously not for tourist.

Honestly I will not advice people to buy anything that is to use as application on your body and for consumption from China. You don't know the level of hygiene and safety it carries.

I do believe what Erika from BB said(though i dont really see the point of her giving me this information, cos it has nothing to do with their product), i know it may be shocking to know that some of the meats that say that theyre Us approved are really not, actually there is a book that talks about it its called ``Slaughterhouse: The Shocking Story of Greed, Neglect, and Inhumane Treatment Inside the U.S. Meat Industry´´ by Gail Eisnitz, published in 2007 by Prometheus books, one of the amazon reviewers says
Quote:Pay Attention! Virtually every piece of meat you purchase from your supermarket with the "USDA Inspected" safety stamp on it HAS NEVER BEEN INSPECTED AT ALL. USDA inspectors are no longer responsible for "Contamination Control", which amounts to debris coating the carcass such as feces, urine, mucus, pus, hair, dirt, grease, rat droppings, blood clots, etc. Their only responsibility is to examine the organs and head for gross malformations, and the inspectors are severely reprimanded or even fired for stopping the line, so virtually every filthy and disease ridden corpse makes its way to your table anyway.

So its up to you to form a personal opinion, there is a rumor wich i havent been able to see if its false or true, about being a large percentage of Alzheimer's patients that do not have Alzheimer's but actually CJD (Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease) from eating contaminated steaks, burgers etc, i actually dont really believe that one, but in this world averything is possible.

What i believe is that your immune system is already accustomed to that kind of bacteria, and maybe that's why no ones dying.

I encourage everyone to seek all this information on google, and see it for yourself.

Here is the link for the amazon review of the book: http://www.amazon.com/review/RZDB0PQP0BE...B0PQP0BE53

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon