Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey To C's

Hi everyone :]

I have been doing NBE for a month now & have seen great growth thus far! Finally decided to write down my program & post it all for you wonderfuls to see!

General Info
- Height: 4’11”
- Weight: 100
- Body Type: Hourglass
- Period: irregular =.=
- Race: Asian

Body Measurements:
- Breasts:
o Under bust: 26 inches
o Bust: 30 inches; 31.5 inches; 32 inches

Starting off:
- March 20th, 2010: 32AA

Progress
- April 2nd, 2010: 30A
- April 24th, 2010: 30B

What I Will Be Using:
- Saw Palmetto 3x 600mg = 1800mg
- Fenugreek 3x 620 = 1860mg
- Dong Quai: x3 = 1695mg
- Swiss Lamb Placenta: x2 = 1600mg
- Fengshui & Tiger Lily massage with Wild Yam cream x2 = morning
& before bedtime
- Calcium x2 = 1200mg

What I Will Be Consuming:
- Foods

o Tofu
o Turkey
o Chicken
o Whole grain
o Meat
o Potatoes
o Bananas
o Apples
o Olives
o Salmon
o Broccoli
o Romaine lettuce
o Cabbage
o Walnuts
o Flaxseed

- Drinks (these are what I usually drink anyway xD)
o SOY MILK
o WHOLE MILK
o Apple juice
o Water

- Other

Exercise: I frequent the gym three days a week for approximately an hour, & I do full body strength building & toning workouts. The proper way to tone your body is to use light weights with higher repetitions. Building bulky muscles require the opposite; heavier weights with light repetitions. I also taped a photo of what I consider the “ideal body” onto my wall & stare at it every so often to get myself motivated Big Grin. It is a big goal of mine to have that body & it encourages me to go to the gym every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday & also to keep up with my NBE routine :3.

I will be keeping everyone updated with my progress every week :]!

WAO excellent results congratulations on your progress, di your weight changed and, you said what you will be using, but not what you used to get those results

Wow! Those are amazing results!
How ever do you buy a size 30 bra band? That seems awfully hard to find.
Congratulations on your results. I hope you can keep up the pace.Big Grin

Nessa: I am amazed at the results myself! & yes, actually my weight did change. I gained 5 pounds in the past month. & those pills I listed are the ones that I am using for the program currently :].

Superboob: 30 band bras ARE extremely hard to find, so instead I go for the 32B ones :]. More motivation! & thank you! I hope the progress will stay constant!

Congrats, that sounds amazing!!

I was wondering, do you notice any hormonal changes (other than boob-growth obviously;-) Like, menstrual changes etc?

Esther,

No, I have not experienced anything other than growth of the breasts. I will report any hormonal changes if there are any though :].

Day 37

Today my chest felt like it was expanding. Does that have any sort of significance towards breast growth??? Uncertain of that, but my breasts feel bigger & rounder & I felt slight pains. Hopefully there will be more growth soon in the next two weeks!

Oh, also, the bands on these bras make my breasts hurt. Should I up the band size?

Hi there,

Congratulation on your growth! Yes you should up your band size and wear a loose bra while on NBE. Honey, you need space for those awesome girls of yours to grow. Constricting it will only make you uncomfortable, make the breast go out of shape and confining oxygen and blood flow to your breast.

Happy growing!

Thank you, Crystallele!

I will definitely invest on some bigger bras! This makes me so excited!

Day 38

Definitely felt more pain :]. Lasted all morning & afternoon! Yaaay! Hopefully a lot more growth along the way!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon