Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Howdy Y'all!

So I realize I did this totally backwards and posted my program before I let anyone know I'm here so I figured I should make an official debut Tongue

I'm 20, 5'2ish" and 103lbs last I checked. I've been a 32A for most of my post puberty life and have always felt really self-conscious about it so I decided to try out NBE. As I said on my program post this is my second try but I don't really count last time since I took herbs sporadically and massaged when I was bored so I didn't get much out of it. I've never had kids, and I'm not married so kids aren't in the immediate future but I want to try breastfeeding when I do have children so implants aren't really for me. Plus I'm really afraid of the pain I'd feel when I wake up post surgery and having to get sliced up every ten years or so to replace them.

I'm aiming initially for a B cup, but I think that's just something I've said because I feel like a B is more "respectable" then an A cup and now that I'm really looking at myself and my body I'm leaning more towards a full C or even a D if I could swing it.

My best friend and I have an interesting relationship where she brags about how big her boobs are (they're a DD, but she's also pregnant and overweight) and after I get tired of her saying how she'd trade back for her "little B's" I start talking about how I'm a size 0 in pants and a XS in shirts. I, for once want to be the one that goes "I went to Victoria’s secret last weekend to get measured, and instead of a 34A I'm a 32C! No wonder none of my bras fit!"

I've gotten back into exercising lately so I'm really wanting to look good this summer and for my 21st birthday in October, as well as for my friend's wedding next summer, and to have more confidence in how I look; and I think a bigger bust will go a long way towards making that a reality!

It is possible to go from a 32A to a 32C but it probably won't happen over the summer hun, just don't want you to get disappointed. It is possible, but unlikely. I've gone from a 32A to a 32C probably going to be a 32D soon as my C's are getting tight. But I have done various things in NBE the past few years, it didn't happen within a few months. I wish you the best of luck and don't let others get you down!

Is your avatar pic you? If so then you look absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't even worry about having bigger boobs if I were you!

Welcome!! Big Grin! Good luck with your program and hopefully you reach your goal!!!

(23-04-2010, 09:48 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Is your avatar pic you? If so then you look absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't even worry about having bigger boobs if I were you!

I wish! it's a pic of candice swanepoel, she's a victoria's secret angel but now she has blonde hair so she looks totally different.

Um, so I've been getting a little paranoid about my program not being right for my age or weight or height or something crucial I didn't know about. So if whoever runs across this wouldn't mind popping over to my program page and voicing an opinion I'd be insanely grateful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon