Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Enhancement/nutrition Supplements

I recently purchased a bottle of breast enhancing / dietary supplement pills. They contain vitamin e and b6, folic acid, zinc, selenium, as well as herbs like fenugreek, saw palmetto, cumin, marshmellow root, and some other funky stuff. The recommended intake is 4 pills, twice a day.

So I was wondering if these pills will have any negative affects on my health? Is there any chance I could be allergic to any of these herbs? Will these pills affect my birth control pill? And lastly, will I notice tht much of a difference in breast size/overall health if I use them?

Okay I posted to you on your other thread under the pump section, again PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY BREAST ENHANCEMENT WHILE BREASTFEEDING!! It can be VERY harmful to your child and when you are done breastfeeding and no longer want to produce milk, these herbs and such can cause you to start producing again. Fenugreek by itself is a herb used by many breastfeeding moms to induce milk production when they are not producing enough, fenugreek by itself would not be harmful to the child when taken as directed on the bottle. BUT the other herbs and such in these BE pills can be harmful. I cannot stress it enough, WAIT until you are done breastfeeding, then after you have dried up, wait a few more months before starting ANY NBE because it can cause you to start producing milk again. (I really wish people would consult doctors more and READ freaking warnings on products about not taking this stuff while pregnant or nursing *face palm* and do research about stuff before taking it)

Now all that being said, these so called "miracle pills" out on the market for BE most of them are crap, plain and simple. Most commercialized over advertised "breast enhancement pills" do not contain enough nor the right mixes of herbs to produce good results in MOST women. Sure some will get growth from them but the norm, not going to happen. The best way to do herbal BE is to take individual herbs, BUT not all combinations of herbs work for every women. We are all different, there is no one size fits all in NBE, it's all trial and error and unfortunately you have to experiment to find what works for you. Bad side effects CAN occur from herbs. Some women get bad side effects others don't. My suggestion is to do your research, read through this forum and the old breast nexus forum, the old forum can be found by scrolling to the bottom here and clicking "Old Breast Nexus Site". After you have done your research and still not sure, consult a doctor or herbatologist. Personally I am one of the unlucky ones that got bad side effects from herbs, I got weight gain, cellulite, acne, mood swings, loss of sex drive, etc. etc. Once I started noticing the bad effects I stopped taking the herbs, plain and simple.

Right now I take a Bovine Ovary (glandular therapy) supplement called Ultra Breast and I use a breast enhancement (not milk) pump called Noogleberry. I've seen good results so far from both. But seriously like I said before, concentrate on your precious child right now and breastfeeding, he/she is more important right now. After you are done breastfeeding, completely dried up for at least a few months, then come back and try some NBE methods and find what works for you. Good luck.

Swinging arms clock-wise and then anti-clock-wise for eight counts is of great help.Use the pestle and mortar instead of the mixer for all your grinding work. Breast exercises firm up the pectoral muscles below your breasts.Foods containing high sugar content also alter size, but the effect is an allover weight gain. Increasing alcohol consumption has also been thought to be part of the cause of larger breasts in the past few years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon