Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have a question about something I've wanted to try...

(27-04-2010, 11:36 AM)Eeliza Wrote:  It really depends on you weather u wanna go for it or not..but it really works.. Dr jennifer levine, Dr Yan Trokel are some of the best doctors you can try

just Google dr jennifer levine you will get so many reviews or elese www.drjenniferlevine.com

or www.ylift.com

www.dryantrokel.com
www.jenniferwalden.com

I hope it will be benifical for you

this looks like an advertisement again... in fact, its the same people on another post that you wrote.

there is research I heard of about some special spot of the stomach that they can extract what makes the fat (glands?) and put it in each breast, supposedly overseas somewhere (I live in the US) they think if they get it right it will help with breast growth+belly flatting...I hope something like that becomes mainstream because it's an injection not sugary Big Grin but the breast supposidly can use those new glands to make some more fat there.
although i wanna try supplements for awhile and see if i can get somewhere because that technology is years away.
Sorry I don't know more than that right now :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread