Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have a question about something I've wanted to try...

Thanks a lot girls! Anastasia I'll take your advice as in not to go overboard and let it become an obsession. I'm trying the massage and herb pills, taking more than 3 daily now since I know most pills don't have the necessary amount of herbs needed to cause a change with only one pill.

Superboob I read about Macrolane recently too, but the product I've used is permanent, It's similar to Macrolane and it is "approved" (couldn't find another word hehe) by our body, I've done my lips and a little on my butt, but not so much for augmentation since I already had a nice "big" butt.

After reading somewhere about Macrolane I thought about having it done with what I've used since it's similar. But since there is a difference between the glutes and the breast tissues I backed away because I haven't tried it there. I'll see if I ever decide to try it, but for now I'm still researching...

Thanks a lot!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread