Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have a question about something I've wanted to try...

I've never tried to delete a post so can't help ya there, but I know after a certain amount of time lapses the ability to edit a post goes away, I guess after the post is "old". So hmm that is weird though.

As far as BE with injections, yea I never heard of that either, but really you gotta be careful getting all these procedures done it can get addictive and before you know it you've had 20 plastic surgery procedures. Just be careful is all I'm saying, people have died simply from lipo alone, all that stuff is risky and dangerous. I prefer to enhance naturally but I know we must all go with what we feel is best. I wish you all the best.

If all you want to do is gain one cup size I wouldn't go under the knife for that. Have you tried any natural ways? Like supplements, massage, pumps, etc? Since I started my NBE journey I went from a 32A to a 32C and still going, on some days I can't even fit into my 32C's. And right now I can't and I'm wearing a 34C until I can order some 32D's.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread