Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP Pleeeeeaaase! I lost a post and cant find it!!!

Hey everybody,

Like two days ago I read a newish post where somebody had posted the scientific Brava papers - like this whole huge abstract - that, among other things, outlined optimal suction pressure - what suction created the best cell proliferation, and what pressure actually caused tissue damage AND NOW I CAN'T FIND IT AGAIN!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Huh:exclamation:Angry:

It could be here on breastnexus, it could be on the NB forum, it could be on the old Breast Nexus site, and last night I was up till 4am looking for it, and all day today, and I'm going effin nuts being strapped to this computer!!!

If anyone knows what I"m talking about and remembers where the hell it is, would you please please please post a link before my butt permanently fuses to this damn chair and i completely lose my damn mind??

Thanks you darlings........

NEVERMIND.... I found it.

hey paloma, out of curiousity can you provide the link to that page? thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon