Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! Can someone tell me if this is "normal" (headache from pills?)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and well I think it's obvious why I'm here. I signed up but didn't really think I'll eventually write about what I'm trying, but I'd like to share something "strange" that I think is due to pills that I'm taking for breast growth.

I have started taking natural herbs in pill form, I've been taking 3 daily (all at once). I had tried only one pill before which was "Breast Sculptor" I classify it a complete fail for me Sad so I gave up on pills for a while.

Now I recently bought 3 month supply of another brand of pills and I only have 3 days taking them, but I've been having a very strong headache as well. I have 3 days with this headache, at first I didn't think it could be the pills, and I'm still not sure, but I as I wondered why in the world would I have this headache without stop I came to the conclusion that I have the pain ever since I started the pills, could it be possible?

Has anyone experienced this with pills before?

My breasts are in pain as well, months ago when I tried "Breast Sculptor" I had no pain in my breasts, and I'm not having my period yet so I really think the pain and sensitivity in my breasts could be due to the pills, then again I'm new to this so I don't know if the pills could have effect on my breasts in just 3 days...?

Can someone help me out with these doubts?
Could the headache be connected to the pills? Do you think I should take the pills separately throughout the day instead of taking 3 pills all at once?

Thanks a lot for reading!

Hi Scarlet what pills are you taking whats the name of them? I know with the fenugreek pills I get a lot of headaches and stomach pains so I cant take a lot of that I have to use the liquid extract and massage it on.

Thanks Twinkie, I am trying the Evegen pills, but I think I read somewhere that not many girls got any results from them here on the forum so after I read that I felt like once again I bought wrong ones, even though I know the results vary from person to person.

I was able to get them for a low price online, it was an offer of 3 months supply for 17 dollars so I just jumped in and decided to give them a try. Like I said I've been taking 3 pills at once, after eating (since the bottle says to take after eating). The headache is still there though and I really do think it's the pills now, because it's the fourth day of this headache and also the 4th day of me taking the pills.

My breast are really sore and I'm still very "shocked" about the feeling in my breasts after just 3 days of taking them, I can barely touch them without feeling pain. Last night I started with the massages, hopefully the pills do something for me Sad

Do you girls think I should drink the pills separately throughout the day, instead of all at once?

Do they list the ingredients of the pills--they should somewhere, if for no other reason than for adverse reactions. Many herbs do have side effect headaches and so you may be senisitive to some ingredient. If you can list them, they can be checked .
It is probably best to take them all at once, since the active parts are usually smal amounts and one pill at a time may get lost in the digestive system--but it might be worth a try for a day or so to see if it changes the headaches.. You can also wait a bit, say half an hour after taking pills, then take a 325mg aspirin and see if that helps your headache.

Hey Accidental_Booby thanks a lot for the reply, I'll try taking the aspirin like you said, here are the herbs :

Fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum):

Saw Palmetto (Serensa repens):

Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare):

L-Tyrosine:

Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa):

Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum):

Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca):

Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis):

Mother’s Wort (Leonurus cardiaca):

Black Cohosh Extract (Actea racemosa):

Avena sativa:

Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus):

Humulus lupulus

... I don't know much about these herbs (I've done my research but I haven't really narrowed down the side effects) so maybe here in the forum you girls know...? As said before Fenugreek can cause headaches on some of us, so maybe there's some relation between the herb(s) and the headache I've been having.

I took herbs before as in hops it gave me migraine when my dosage is high and I take it all at once. Once I separate it I was fine. I do recommend you to take green coconut water when you feel the headache is to come. It helps to ease.

If I were to be in your situation I will ramp down the pills and see whether the headache is going to clear. Ramp up slowly by week not by day and see how it goes.

We are all excited to get tingling and some reaction to grow our girls but if it comes with a bad effect (headache) then we need to becareful. It is important that we listen to our body too when doing NBE. If one part don't agree with another it is time to ramp down, don't force it as it might do more damage than good.

Enough of me rambling! Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day too when you are on herbs.

Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon