Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pains and tingling stopped

I started my program about a week ago and was very surprised to have to pains within my first few days. But I haven't had any today or yesterday. I've been taking the same amount of herbs. I'm wondering if this is normal for it to be off and on, or should i increase after only a week?
Also, I have fenugreek powder and I use it for massages and tea, should that be sufficient with the SP or should i go ahead and add some fenugreek pills also??
&& One final thought/?: is there anything else that can improve my fullness at the top of my breast. I'm not tormented at the size, just the sagginess! Although growth wouldn't be terrible either, lol. But, I just was looking for some feedback on add'l supplements to help improve this issue.
Thanks for reading my post!

Using a noogleberry could help to add more fullness at the top of your breasts, you can improve the shape if there is sagging. I think it would be slower if you only use herbs because you will probably grow at the lower part of the breasts first.
As for the tingling, I´m not sure but I don´t think you necessarily have to feel anything all the time, maybe someone else can advice about this.

Hello,

Most herb users I read ramp up gradually. Whether the dosage is too high or too low it will stop the tingling feeling. You need to adjust it to suit your own body.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Hope this article help...

thanks ladies, I need to look further into the noogleberry. && I'll probably keep at the same dosage for at least a few more weeks. I was so surprised to have any growth, I was bummed that it stopped. It's good to know that I don't have to keep that feeling up for progress. I also kept wanting to take more pills, but I know it won't be helpful. Rolleyes hehe.
thanks again for your help!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon