Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facing reality..

Sad 

I just realized that all this time I've been wearing the wrong size bra!... partly because wearing a AA would make me look flatter so I always wear loose thick padded bras... The worst part is that according to these calculators I have to grow 3 inches to go from a AA to a A... then one inch to B, C and D... I'm 28" under and 32" around the breast, that makes me a 34 AA (Oh so sad!) and if I don't gain weight and I keep that same 28" around the ribcage I need to grow 7 inches! to get to my goal 34C Sad Is 7 inches too much? Is it possible??!!

Size Inches
34AA 32"
34A 35"
34B 36"
34C 37"
34D 38"

Anyway this website has several links to bra calculators
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art23704.asp

*face palm* ugh, people, stop going by bra calculators! They all say different stuff! I'm a 32C and some say I'm a AA others say I'm a D. LOL. Before any NBE that actually worked I was 32 inches on the bust as well. And btw 28 inches on the rib cage makes you a 32 band! Not a 34. I go from 27 to 28 underbust it fluctuates. And I was told by 3 different bra fitting professionals that makes me a 32 band. So you would probably be a 32A. Go try some on in a shop and find out. Oh and yes it is possible to get to 37 inches on the bust from 32, I have almost done it. I been measuring from 36 1/4 inches to 36 1/2 now. A 37 inch bust would put me (and you) at a 32D aka 34C. But a 32 band will fit you best. To be a 34 band you would need to be 29 or 30 inches underbust. Okay, for bands if you are an even number you add 4 if you are an odd number you add 5. So 28 you add 4 looky there you get 32. 29 you add 5 which is 34, see where I'm getting at? Okay now in general once you learn your band, which for you is 32, you minus your bust measurement from the band measurement, and you would get 0 right now, on some calculators (sighs) that makes you a AA on others an A, etc. etc. but I would suggest trying on a 32A and see how it fits. Or go get a professional bra fitting! But yes it is possible to go from 32 inches on the bust to 37 I'm almost there Wink but I'm aiming for 38 inches as my ultimate goal which would be a 32DD/34D. Don't get discouraged aiming for 37 inches right off the bat can be overwhelming, don't do that to yourself. When I was 32 inches I aimed for 34 inches, make that your goal, that way it's easier, then when you reach it you'll be all proud lol.

From my understading every cup size is an Inch.So A 34AA is -1 inch to grow into a 34A you have to grow 2 inches since a 34A is a 1 inch difference .The band size doesn't affect the size of your actual breast so you will have no benefit from that.From a 34AA size to you goal 34C is 4 inches!!

http://www.bountifulbreast.com/faq-quest...tytwo.html

Lol. That site said I was a 30AA, which followed "I'm sorry we don't carry your size". Dodgy Well, its time to get growing =D! Its possible to grow 7in, but it will take a long time.

No the bandsize does not change the size of your breasts, BUT when you go up in bandsize you go down in cupsize, when you go down in bandsize you go up in cupsize. For example... I'm a 32C (which are getting tight) I can wear a 34B but they are, tight. Right now I'm actually in a 34C because it's comfortable lol it's not snug fitting yet, but there really isn't any gaps. So I'd say I'm almost a 32D. A 32D is the same as a 34C, a 32C is the same as a 34B. When most people think of a C cup they think of a 36C which would be a 38B, 40A, 34D, or 32DD. But you should definitely wear what bandsize fits best, as I said for a 28 inch underbust that would be a 32 band. I always go by what a professional bra fitting says or how bras feel. Like I said, the calculators aren't a good way to measure in my opinion.

LOL okay I went to that site and went to the different calculators and some say I'm a 32D, others say I'm a 34C, others say 34B, and two even said 34G LMFAO this is why you can't go by the calculators.

I've just looked at all of those bra calculators, my size ranged from 28DDD to 32F to 34AA. These are all completely different sizes! My actual size is 32B/C depending on the bra. I wouldn't trust bra calculators!

i thought i was a 30B, but i put my messurements on, and two says im a 34B, an other two says im a 34 AA, im just confused im 29 arrown the ribcage im 32 around the breast, i always suspected that i was an A, but an AA just crushes my heart, i use to think that when the different between the top of your breasts and the fullest par was one you were an A and so on, also im new to this site i would like to now how to post my own disscussion and if someone can help me creating my own program, im just clueless.

FYI: english is not my first language so back off with the grammatics

Thank you all for your comments... All 4 calculators I checked said that I was 34AA.. I really can't wear a 32 band, it's too tight so I think I am a 34 for sure but I have As and even B cups in my drawer, I just wear whatever makes me look good (under clothes) everything looks too big once the clothes are off... Sad

Anastasia, Thank you for that, I needed it... Smile I'll try to get to 34" before I aim for 37"

Black Hippie: I also got that "I'm sorry we don't carry your size" message... VERY disappointing...

Nessa: I know how you feel, it crushed my heart too, but I guess we shouldnt get too hung up on a size... I would love to help you with your program, but I'm kind of new too... you can see my page in the personal program forum, I'm mainly using a suction system (brava) and I'm about to start using Bovine Ovary...Wow, that sounds crazy! (for the untrained mind Wink ) ...

hopeful31; I do the same thing. I am a 32AA, small 32A, but I wouldn't be caught dead in those. I wear a padded 34B pushup, and it looks so good with clothes on. Hopefully I can eventually grow into those.

nessa; you are a 34AA. I know it is confusing, nobody tells us how to get our correct bra size. Anastasia explained it very nicely in her post. 34AA is the same size as a 30B, but the band size is much smaller. How did you wear a 30B? It's too tight for you. Also don't worry about your grammar, we have girls on here from all over the world.

The best thing to do for you right now is to read and read as much as you can from this forum and the old forum. You can find the link at the bottom of this page, it says 'Old Breast Nexus Site'. There is a lot of information about the different kinds of NBE, different programs and how they've worked for everyone. When you learn the rules of NBE and choose which path to pursue, you can create your own program. You can even just copy the program of someone who's had good results. You know your body best, and NBE is a trial and error process. There is more than one method that works, but some methods might work better for you, or may be more suitable to your lifestyle. The best thing to do is to educate yourself about NBE. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon