Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new and confused!!!!!

Hii Smile im emma, 17 years old with non-growing breasts Tongue was just searching the internet there for natural ways of getting my boobs any bigger and came across this site. can anyone tell me how and where i can get these 'herbal' remedies to increase my breast size?

thankss Big Grin Heart

Hi Emma, firstly welcome to the forum, secondly I know this is the last thing you are going to want to hear, but you need to be 18 or older to take most NBE (natural breast enhancement) products. Notice I said most Smile so there is hope. What I would suggest for anyone under the age of 21 (as even at 18 some have not stopped going through puberty and growing!) and if you have not had kids (I had my son at 17 so of course my body changed way before it was really ready, so that is a different case). I would suggest you stay completely away from ANY herbal NBE mainly because those methods mess with the hormones quite a bit, the herbal means of NBE is best for those who have completely finished puberty. Now being only 17 you may have not finished puberty, heck I had a friend in high school that was an A cup at 18 then I bumped into her recently, like around fall last year, and she's a DD! I asked if she did anything to get them enhanced, and she said no that apparently she hadn't finished puberty and from 19 to 21 she grew her boobs. Now herbs can definitely mess up your hormones when you are still going through puberty so as I said, it's best you stay away from them. But there are other means of NBE that work that aren't herbal, for example, massage is a big one that not only works for the younger ladies in growing boobs it aids in breast health over all and helps shape them. Another option is hypnosis, hydrotherapy, heat therapy, breast pump/suction devices, and last but definitely not least glandular therapy which can be Bovine Ovary. I would personally suggest a pump of sorts, noogleberry is the one I use and others here use that is not only affordable, has an excellent support team to help you and there are tons of successful ladies using it. It wouldn't mess with your hormones and it will give you great results with commitment and patience of course. Other than that I would recommend Bovine Ovary. Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast are the two best brands for this, both were originally created for girls YOUR AGE!!! They were both created for girls still in puberty but not developing correctly, as long as you have had your period for at least 2 years, you can use it. Ultra Breast is more affordable than Bountiful Breast, I use Ultra Breast and love it so far, but others on this forum swear by Bountiful Breast, so really just do your research and find what is best for you and in your budget. Of course you being underaged you will need someone with a bank card or credit card to order for you, maybe share this information with your mom? My mom knows I do NBE and is open minded so maybe yours will be also. I'm 22 by the way.

Either way I wish you all the best, but please stay away from the herbs until at least 21. The other methods would be perfect for you though. Oh and PM aka Pueraria Mirifica (Kwao Kreu Kao) is an herb. So yea your options would be anything other than herbal and PM. Good luck and I hope this helps. If you need any more help just let me or anyone else on the forum know.

Oh also keep in mind NBE is not an overnight process, it does take time! It's not something that you can do and go from an A to a D cup within a few weeks, just doesn't work that way, no matter how much those advertisements all over the internet say it does, they lie to sell their product, feeding on ladies insecurities to make a buck. I have been doing NBE off and on for a few years now and before my son I was a 32A I'm now a 32C and still going. I've done alot of things that didn't work, alot of trial and error. Most of it was herbal products with the fancy advertisements. Don't believe the hype. Nothing in NBE is a one size fits all you have to find what works for you, but what I noticed is that massage, pumping, and bovine ovary works for almost every woman. More so than herbs. That's my opinion of course.

Hi Emma, welcome to the forum hun, its a great place with lots of great people. You can buy alot of your herbs from a local health food shop depending on what you use, my advice would be to look around the forum and find out about all the different methods and herbs people use and then as soon as you have an idea of what you may want to try then ask some questions, i would say though at 17 your boobs might grow some more anyway as some women do bloom late, but welcome and good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hello Emma!! Big Grin I agree with Anastasia916. You should try massages and hypnotherapy before you try herbs. That's the method I'm taking. It was working well, but I lost growth due to unexpected weight loss. Anyway, I'm just about to turn 18, so I'm around your age. =D!! GOOD LUCK!!! Heart

Hi Emma,

I agree with waiting on the herbs and PM. I only say this because my mom actually didn't go through puberty until she was in about her second year of college. Talk about a late bloomer.

So as the others said, go for massage or hypnotherapy. I also think looking at the boobie foods would be a good thing. You never know if just eating the boobie foods or just eating healthy in general could help development more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon