Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction and sport bras

Thank you so much for your input Alexandra. I never had a Brava coach or get any dvd with my Brava system but I know you were not supposed to wear anything tight over your breasts while using the system.

I have stopped wearing the sports bra and now I use a fairly large bra for some support ONLY while I work out. Other times I use an even bigger bra that doesn't compress my breasts but give a little support. No way I could ever go braless!!

I am finally starting to see some lasting differences in my breast size and I think changing to always wearing loose bras has something to do with it. This might be the reason some girls don't get "growth" while using noogleberry.

Stella - I am pretty sure that is an urban myth that your boobs get bigger if you wear a sports bra Wink I find it more likly to be the the opposite. I have wondered if that might be part of the reason I was an A cup while the rest of my family were C's and D's because I always wore sports bras while developing.

Wow thanks for the info will definitely restrict my sports bra wearing now!

Thanks for the info! I know some people who use noogleberry like to wear a very tight bra or a bra with lots of support, forgot which one, right after their session to prolong their swelling. Does that mean if you didn't wear a bra after noogling, your swelling goes away faster, but you would have more permanent growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon