Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dedicated this time!

My skin is better!! I steamed it twice last night and put on a rhassoul clay mask on in between and it's like night and day. I feel so much better about life now. (Isn't that weird how one thing can have such an effect on your mood?)

I'm debating on buying a noogleberry- I want one, and from what I understand ladies have gotten great lasting results with it but it's summertime and I'm concerned about my parents (read: mother) running across it and bothering me about it, as well as people seeing the suction marks. Anyone want to talk me into or out of it?

If you have the time and dedication to do pump everyday then you should.
I don't have the privacy as I still live at home with parents and me and my brother are really close so he's in and out of my room a lot coming to tell a funny story or something, so there is no way I'd get away with noogling w/o someone barging in.

I ordered a noogleberry this morning (at 3 AM because I couldn't sleep) and I'm soooo excited for it! I had it sent to my parents since it should get to me after finals are over at the earliest so I'm sort of bouncing on my couch willing it to get through customs lol

So I found a black purse at the thrift store, looks like a good size to keep my NBE stuff so my family doesn't get into it when I go home for the summer. It's really cute too so when I go back to my apartment for school I could use it as a winter purse!

Awesome! I was thinking of going to a thrift store today lol I love what I find and the deals!

(05-06-2010, 12:30 AM)noella Wrote:  Awesome! I was thinking of going to a thrift store today lol I love what I find and the deals!

I'm pretty confident I'm addicted to thrift shopping. If you live in the US, Canada or Australia they have Value Village- a ridiculously well organized thrift store that's more expensive then the Salvation Army but the layout and order justifies the price for me.

That's the place alright, I love going there. I usually find tons ahha, so cheap and unusual.

So yesterday as I was cleaning the apartment I ran across the note my mom left me explaining what she did to my massage oil and I realized the reason the fenugreek had been clumping together lately was because she poured water in it. So I made a new batch in a little clear bottle so she won't try it again and it feels so much nicer! I think the clumping may have even been the cause of my growth stall.

I can't for the life of me find the bra I usually measure in so I decided to go braless and start my measurements over again. It's not that pretty but I'm telling myself it's a starting point so it doesn't matter. The smaller you start the more room for growth right?

NEW STATS:

Overbust: 30"
Bust: 33 1/2"
Underbust: 27 1/2"
Waist: 23"
Hips: 28 1/2"
Butt: 32 1/2"

i always messure myself braless so i can see my real messurements.

I'm with Nessa I measure braless as well, normally with a tank top on, but no bra. Bras can make your measurements off, they can make them bigger than they are or smaller than you are. Like when I was a AA a bra made my measurement bigger, and now that I'm a 32D/34C a bra actually pulls me in some, my measurement without a bra is bigger. So definitely measure braless, put a tight fitting shirt on or tank.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon