Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dedicated this time!

I hit a stumbling block in my noogling- my godson was born, and took his time doing it! My best friend was in labor for 16 hours before giving into the epidural. Then it took another 4 hours before he was delivered by c-section two days ago.  He was 7 pounds and 11 ounces, 19 1/2 inches long, and is totally adorable! Her water broke at 9 on sunday but I didn't come see her til 1AM Monday and spent the night and all but two hours with her. I spent the previous evening at my boyfriends and facinated him with my noogling routine. He literally sat there and stared at the domes the whole time. But I'm back on track and decided to do a fusion of the two types of pumping as I understand them. For the first half of the time I pumped and held and for the second half I pumped til it was almost painful, held for between 10 and 25 seconds and then released. Now that I think about it though maybe I should end with the pump and hold because they'll have been stretched further.

wow hope your friend is getting some rest. that is a LONG time. lol. congrats to her and u on being a godmother!

After 4 days of noogling once a day (I think monday through thursday I'll try twice a day) I have a morning measurement of 34 inches. I'm super excited!

Just finished the night's noogling and am getting concerned that I'll be needing the large cups rather soon. I don't fill up the medium cups all the way yet but I'd say j have half an inch more and at the rate I'm going that doesn't translate to a lot of time. Not to mention it's getting shipped from England to Washington (STATE)
I'm also a little worried my rib cage isn't wide enough to hold two larges at once, but Anastasia has about the same rib cage width as me and is on extra larges I believe. So I'll wait til tomorrow's noogle (thinking about sneaking in a morning session) and see where I'm at in the well rested light of day.

yep I can pump with both XL's on at the same time, but I couldn't do that at first! I also couldn't do it at first with the L's but also my breasts are wide, so it depends on your breast shape. I'd say the first 2 weeks with the L's I had to stay completely still and I had to hold them against my chest with my hands while pumping for them to stay, after that it was easy to get them both on, when I moved on to the XL's it was a whole new ballgame! I couldn't get them both on to save my life at first! I had to prepump with the L's for 30 min, then do 30 min with the XL's I did that for oh... 2, 3 maybe 4 months before I could just do the XL's without the L's prepump. Being small framed sucks, it's hard to find bras in a 32 band that are bigger than a B cup! You won't be able to buy bras at target or walmart anymore LOL nor most department stores, Frederick's of Hollywood has a good selection so does Victoria's Secret, but that's about it. Any other places that carry them you have to order online! HAHA being small framed and wanting big boobs sucks! HAHA be prepared to spend big bucks on bras, all I got to say.

Just out of curiousity Anastasia, how long was it before your initial swelling became growth?
After i applied heat last night I measured 35 inches- which feels super weird but looks amazing. I may make that my new goal. Who am I kidding? I'm gonna take all I can get! :p

Umm... you know I don't really remember LOL probably I'd say after 4 months or so I got a 1/2 inch of permanent growth. But I'm just guessing, I use to keep stats over on the NB forum charting when I got swelling and when I first got some growth.

This is my stats over there http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...227.0.html

Thanks Anastasia! I got a little confused with deciding when your swelling became permanent but the conclusion I came to was about 3/4 months in the measurement you had was what you initally swelled that first week or so.

I revised the way I measured, I hold the tape much tighter now and have used 32 1/2 inches as my baseline. I measured this morning and got almost 33 inches which was cool. My end goal is an hourglass figure, to measure the same way on my hips and bust and get the same number. Today my hip measurement is 34 1/2, and I don't think it's ever been above 35 inches so maybe I'll aim for a 35 inch bust to be sure I'm top-heavy-enough.
Just finished the evening noogle and measured 34 inches. Whoohoo!

So this summer I noogled as often as I thought about it and could fit an hour in where no one would disturb me but I quit taking herbs (regretted that when I had my first pre-period migrane in a year) because I felt like taking a break.
When I came back to school I've been noogling nightly, sometimes twice a day when I feel like there's time in the morning. I lay a heating pad on my chest afterwards until I feel like it's relaxed the stretched skin.
I've also started BO from swansons with everything I was already taking- minus fenugreek.
I'm not reaching past the 1 inch mark in my one-a-day pumping sessions but I get a bit past it on the twice a day ones, and today at least my breasts feel heavier then usual.
I'm waiting on my period which is a few days late- I would be worried except you have to have sex to get pregnant so I'm just thinking it's me settling into school.

But yeah, that's my update!!

hi aradia,

what do you mean that you don't get past the 1" mark? is that on the large domes?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon