Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black Hippie: How can I look older?? =[

Is anyone else having this problem??? I look about 5 years younger than my age and its killing me. I want to cry every time some gets my age wrong. Sad Today, I was getting coffee at a hotel and a worker asked me how old I was. I said " I am just about to turn 18" She jumped back and said wow I thought you were 12. =[! She then grabbed me and ask all her co workers how old I looked. They all said 12 to 14 and laughed when I said my real age. I felt soo humiliated. I'm soo embarrass to show my face in public. This happens everywhere. I'm afraid I will never fine another date or friends if I look this young. How could I look older. Do you think chest size can make you look young? I just want to look my age Sad. This is killing me. Sorry for the boring story lol. Thank you for your time.

Trust me, you'll enjoy your youthful appearance when you're older. But I don't think chest size really matters too much when it comes to looking older. I've seen pretty young kids walking around schools with boobs twice the size of mine. And I mean YOUNG. It's the image you show that makes you look young, I think. As in, what kind of clothes and makeup do you wear?

Then again...I'm 20 and I dress like a teenager still LOL Big Grin But I'm tall so it gives me away Dodgy

Hard to believe, but this is a blessing! When I was younger I always had to dress a little older and wear some makeup...now I'm 31 and people think I'm 20ish... believe me it's a good thing! Smile

Make up that highlights your eyes such as a good eye liner, mascara and eyebrow pencil can help you increase your age by few years. You can youtube some make up lesson too. Very helpful! Clothes that are darker in color also increases your age such as black, brown and etc. Accessories such as big round earrings will make you sexy and mature too. Sometimes it comes to how you present yourself will make others justify your age. Not because you have smaller chest.

Hope this help...

The way you dress. At least changing my fashion has really helped me. Everyone thought I was 16 before. I'm 22 now. I try to dress more mature/professional. Sadly I'm reverting back to my old style sometimes. The whole mini skirts and colorful tops with cartoon characters on it. (Bah I'm DC fan girl. God I love my super heroesHeart) But I still try to dress my age by wearing more fashionable clothing. At least when I think teenagers I think of baggy/tight jeans with a plain T/hoody and flip flops (California style lol) So for me, I dress more like dress, cardigans, heels, and then accessories. It doesn't sound much, but it really does mature me appearance wise.
But yes, dressing more your age and not like a pre-teen/teenager. I think you could also dress more your age by wearing more brand stuff. You know things that teenagers can't afford.

Another thing to think of is your mannerisms. How to you act? Are you the wild type. (like college kids going to their first club or getting their first drink) or do you present your self as more professional. How is the tone of you voice. They all influence on how your carry yourself and how people will judge you of your age.

Thanks guys! I tried to dress more mature, but the mature clothes never come in my size. I shop in the kids section for clothes that fit ={. I normally wear band hoodie and ripped jeans and tore up shoes. ( I hate buying new clothes lol) I never wear make up because nothing matches my skin tone. I need a fashion make over D:

Black Hippie,
What country are you from? I'm pretty obsessed with clothing/shopping/fashion/make up etc lol so might be able to recommend some stores that do smaller sizes or make up for a range of skin tones.. x

Try petite stores? Or if your not petite, try xs and s in the teen department. At least a lot of the clothing in the teen department can be better than kids clothes.
For make up, you can always just go to a shopping center and ask the people at the counter to help you find a make up style that is natural but can mature you or just bring out your features. There are also a lot of videos on youtube where you can learn about makeup. Eye shadows are really fun to play with.

Hoodies and ripped jeans are a definite no no if you want to look your age. Well I suppose it depends on how the jeans look. There is usually a more mature way you can wear ripped jeans, but they are still pretty young.
Hoodies should just be left for the bedroom and exercise. Otherwise invest in a good jacket that can show off your shape, or make a illusion of a better shape.

Just as a side note, this is one of my favorite online shops. http://www.modcloth.com/
The clothing is very fashionable and not too young. (Well there are some crazy looking things on the site too. but it's more of a retro look or mod if you like.) Also the clothing tends to run somewhat small on the site. Just make sure you double check the measurements before purchasing anything.

Super Boob, never heard of that store, being in the UK probably, but I love the look of it! Will definitely have a look at postage to the UK!x

I'm from the USA AliciaCatherine.
Current style: Tank top/Band hoodies/Skinny or old jeans/Old vans. ( I have no fashion sense Huh) The only stores I shop at are TJ max and Hottopic. :-/ and some other kids stores. Super Boob, Can you recommend a store for dressing like a hippie, while looking my age?

Thanks guy Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon