Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

any success with BO alone?

I know some on here that take BO also use noogleberry. Has any one had growth(permanent) with BO alone(with normal massage)?

I have been wondering the same thing! I'm starting my new program this weekend, it's only Raw Female brand BO (has a couple other ingredients) and cayenne for body temp. I'll keep posted what results (if any) I get! Smile

I wouldn't know about permanent growth, as I am still taking BO. But I did have growth before I actually really got into using the noogleberry.
I didn't use the noogleberry for almost a month because I had hurt my booby and didn't want to make it worse with the suction. This was around the time of my last period and I grew a bit.

However the reason why I use noogleberry is because I notice the growth is more significant and faster in results (in my opinion) than when I just massaged (barely massaged... was slacking off a lot).

I hope that sort of helped. You can also look through the old forums to see if there were people who weren't using noogleberry on their BO routine.

Yes you can get growth with BO alone.There are many brands that sell it for breast enlargment such as ultrabreasts www.medplex.com and bountiful breast www.bountifulbreast.com..Any real growth you got from using BO is supposed to be parmanent.Sometimes you would see your breasts bigger but that could be just swelling so anything you get other than that would be parmanent..Good luck

I had try out the BO few months ago and its great experience with that and really satisfy with the growth, but i don't ever go with the noogleberry because i saw some mine friends side effect while using noogleberry.

NB doesn't have any side effects.What are you talking about?

I think maybe rochardgems meant the rings that people get around their breast. But if you don't use NB for more than 2 hours a day, the rings go away. Also I guess the rings/indents you get can depend on your skin type, like if you bruise easily, it might not be a good idea to use it I suppose.

There are some ladies on the NB forum that have that skin type that bruises easy and they are more prone to the indents lasting longer, they use a certain bruise prevention cream before and after pumping and it works for them. I forgot what it was called though, it's on the NB forum somewhere.

I use BB and can say all of my growth so far is ONLY from the BO.

Once a month over about a 4 to 5 day period I grew about 1/2 inch each time and kept it. Now I will say that I recently lost a half inch after beginning a major workout routine, BUT I lost 2 and 1/2 inches in my bandwidth and only half an inch in breast tissue, so I'm not complaining at all.

I do use noogleberry, but am one of the slow responders for it, so I only recently began getting swelling from it and when I don't pump it all goes away and I'm back to 38 and 1/2 so that too says to me that my BO growth is here to stay.

Mel

<<< envious of the 38 1/2 inches, that would put me at my goal for sure, sighs only 2 inches to go though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon