Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE for Curvy Lasses

Hello all,

First and foremost, I want to know if anyone beginning with a C cup or above has had any success. I am estrogen deficient (I believe), and here's my story:

I have been trying NBE on and off for about a year, but without a great deal of success. It all started last winter/spring (about 14 months ago), when I had lost quite a bit of body fat from an intensive aerobics program, and had gone from a C cup to a B cup (making my breasts even droopier than they were before). I was taking fenugreek and hops along with a Cocoa butter and vitamin E massage both day and night (Palmer's combo lotion), as well as drinking soy milk daily. I did feel a few onsets of tingles and have some noticeable increase in fullness, but it's hard to tell if there were any real long-term effects, since I gained the weight back and went up to a C cup again.

I tried beginning again last fall (about 6 months ago) yet again, without any herbs, just massage and chicken feet. There was really no success with that stint (I've read so much about chicken feet that I overestimated the effect they may have on me). It may have been a combination of the lack of herbs and the fact that it was fall and winter when I tried that.

Sorry if all of that was unnecessarily lengthy. Smile

It has been a couple of months since I have tried anything. My new idea for a daily program is:

Fenugreek: 3000mg
nettle: 3000mg (I'm wary of saw palmetto and it's cellulite reports)
vitex: 3000 mg
red clover: 1200 mg (at night)
fennel: 1000 mg
borage oil: 1000 mg

scatttered into three dosings throughout the day.

PLUS usual array of vitamins: vit E, vit B6, B12, fish oil, calcium/zinc
PLUS Morning and night massage, immediately before herbs are taken on an empty stomach (2 hours after eating, or 30 min before). Massage batter: liquid vit E, fenugreek, cocoa butter.
ESTROGEN DEFICIENT
STARTING AT A C CUP

I'm hopeful because it is spring! (I would be more hopeful if I could find some chicken feet in my new place of residence, though).

also:
Today was my first 24-hour stint at a high dose of fenugreek, and I have a massive headache. I would love to know how anyone else has dealt with this....are the fenugreek and headache even related?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon