Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Women drivers?

Hi everyone, this is abit of a stupid thing to post but its something that has really started to make me angry lol. Why do alot of male drivers presume just because your a woman that you are a bad driver lol.. Now im not talking every man as i am still male and i was never like that and i know there are loads of men that also dont think that, but since i started living as a woman my whole driving experience has changed for the worse lol. I get shouted at, honked at, cut up all the time and i get no manners or thank you when i let someone pull out. Now i drive the same now as i did as a man, and i never got that before so i think this is proof that women get treated as bad drivers just because there female and not because they are actually bad, this really angers me at the minute lol and just wanted to vent some anger lol sorry everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Lol, I know exactly how you feel!
When I was 17 I passed my driving test before and A LOT quicker than all of the guys that I went to school with!
Yet they still presume they are better drivers... my boyfriend really annoys me actually by saying this!
So I know where you're coming from completely! Grrr lol xx

Ugh yeah, whenever someone's driving bad, my boyfriend likes to call them a "dumb broad" even when he can't see who's driving lol...but he likes my driving...most of the time. Women even get better insurance rates because they drive safer. Maybe men get mad at women drivers because their subconscious is mad that they have to pay more for insurance Big Grin

I wod have to agree wit Nyx...hehe...

Big Grin This made me laugh. lol Sounds like your from Jersey. lol JKJK ^-^ Well, I learned how to drive in Jersey and we are all crazy aggressive drivers there lol. In my experience there were mainly the men flippin people off and cursing while driving. My mom's lady Co worker got beat up by a man because they were both driving crazy, so they pulled over. She tried to pepper spray him, but pointed backwards and hit her friend, so the man got mad and beat her. Well, I moved from NJ and I can say the driving experience is delightful now. The men are soo sweet and don't flip me off every 5 secs. I think its all about the driving location. Men and women can be crazy drivers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon