Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

which noogleberry cup size to order?

I am wearing 36A right now sometime 34B, but wondering about my smaller breast it is probably a 36AA, so should I just get the medium domes or should i also get a single small dome? I am thinking of just going ahead with the mediums, but would really hate to not be able to get suction on the smaller breast,

I'm 5'8"
160 lbs
under breast 32
bust 35

TIA

sorry forget to put that i am getting a noogleberry.

which brand of domes are you going with? that is what factors what size you should get, each brand of pump and domes varies in sizes

I really wouldn't know. I wasn't sure when I ordered my noogleberry. I ended up emailing Lucy and asking her opinion. I wasn't sure to get a M or L. I ended up buying both because I heard so many girls say that they grow out of the M fast, but I think I can use the M for a while, so I'm glad I ordered both. Otherwise if I didn't ask Lucy, I would have just ordered the L and it would have been too big for me at the time.

You're a big A/medium B cupsize so I'd say go with the mediums. The smalls will be wayyy too small for you and the large may be too big, like super boob said it would be best, if you can, to get both the mediums and the large domes in one order that way you have them on hand and ready when you need them. I started with the mediums, I was a 32B when I started and I used the mediums for a couple months before needing the larges. It all depends on you on how fast you will swell inside the cups and need to move on in cupsizes, we all go at our own bodies pace. I have a child and breastfed so my skin stretch fairly easily, where as someone with the same cupsize starting out who has never had kids might not be able to move on from the M's for many many months, it just all depends. Hope this helps and good luck!

Hello,

Just curious; would there be a problem with someone just getting the larger noogleberry dome if she is in doubt between two sizes? Wouldn't she just grow into the larger of the sizes eventually? I have Brava and the domes they sent me are ginormous! If I ever actually grow into these, I will seriously be an F cup. (I'm an A now). Is this a difference with Noogleberry, meaning that you have to use a size slightly larger than your breasts, or is this the principal with all suction devices and I could have the wrong size dome with Brava? In the future I may look into getting Noogleberry to supplement as it's hard to get 10 hrs per night.

Thanks,

Laura

It's good to start with a dome that fits you correctly, meaning when you pump you don't fill it right away, but also you don't want one that is too big. With a dome that is too big, with noogleberry not sure about with brava, you won't be able to get suction, and to achieve suction when the dome is too big you will end up overpumping. It's always best to start with the smallest you possibly can and go up as needed, I don't move up in dome size until I'm filling the dome completely within a few pumps. Or within a minute. Hope this helps, sorry I can help further on Brava, I've never used it so wouldn't know.

Hey Anastasia916,

Can you explain to me a bit in more detail of what you mean about filling the cup within a few pumps or within a minute? I'm starting to fill the medium out, like can pump all the way to the tip and feel comfortable for 30 minutes to an hour. Maybe takes a bit more than a minute to pump, depending on how my boobs feel (achy period boobs right now :-/)
But I wasn't sure if I should hold off a bit on switching to the large or just go ahead after pumping for a bit with the medium to the large. Not going to do it at the moment, at least not until my period is over with.

Need your expert advise please.Heart

It means that when you pump a few times or after a few minutes of pumping your breasts reach to the end of the domes.It taked hours at the begining and when you get there at such a quick rate that means your breasts have stretched enough and you need to get the larger domes.Blush

What sandy said, but I don't fill the domes completely, there is still a tiny bit of space, it's not possible for me to fill the domes completely, I pump until my nipples are about to go into the suction hole, if I get to that within a minute or so of pumping, I move on to the next size. You might want to go ahead and order the next size domes just to have them handy for when you want to move on. If you aren't using an airlock I would suggest getting one also.

Ok, I think I get the idea. Thanks for the explanation sandy111 and Anastasia916.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon