Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure what do to...

Hi everyone Smile
I've always been naturally slim, at the minute I'm 5'6" and about 120lbs (just over 8 and a half stone), so that's the lower end of the healthy weight range, my BMI is 19.2. However, I am not at all toned at the minute, and have some fatty bits on my stomach, thighs and bum (I have a big bum for someone of my size lol!). I really want to lose these, but don't want to lose any weight as such, I'm happy with the size I am just want more tone. I'm also worried about losing my boobs!
I was going to start doing a 30 minute jog everyday but not decrease my food intake, maybe add a protein shake in there too?
Any suggestions?
Thanks Smile xx

When exercising, to loose weight you need to burn more calories then you intake, if you don't want to lose weight but gain tone, eat more! More protein, etc. And to not loose boobs, I never lost anything while exercising as long as I was doing NBE. So you should be good, but I think depending on what you are doing, will determine if you only maintain size while exercising or gain at the same time. With just taking an herbal supplement for NBE and exercising I didn't gain but maintained, but now with taking BO and pumping, I am maintaining and gaining. It's a bit slower gaining while exercising, but it's a compromise I'm willing to take. And if you want to tone up, do weight training. Not just cardio. Cardio burns more fat than anything.

For toning, I love the "8 minute" series of workouts (you can easily find it on youtube). I do 8 minute abs and 8 minute buns 6 days a week. It's pretty convenient and works really well. I also do a few 1 minute planks for abs, and sprinting 3 times a week. So far this routine has worked out pretty well for me. I'm the same as you, I've always been pretty slim. I was never happy with my body though and I always thought it was because of my weight (I thought I was too fat), but then I realized that I just wasn't toned.

I haven't done yoga, but I know it's designed for toning so that might be good too. Good luck!

yoga is more for stretching and flexibility, pilates tones

I read somewhere that regular exercise helps NBE, and fastens the growth (when its not done excessively), as it helps to regulate body fuctions, increases metabolic rates etc.

The last few months I began working out like crazy and while I did loose a bit of weight once I was at a point I didn't want to loose more, I increased my protein shakes and snacked more. Now I stay a steady weight, but my muscles are toned and I am still loosing some measurement in the hips, without the weight loss.

I lost a total of 2 and a half in my band size, but I only lost half an inch in the boobs and that was during weight loss. now that I hold my weight steady the boobs haven't changed anymore.

Mel

Agghhh thats exactly where my fat goes! abs and thighs... For those areas plus your bum I recommend rollerblading, I started about a month ago, 3 times a week, and I feel definitely more toned, and my bum is lifted even though I've been doing ballet for years. However you have to bend your knees (to tone your thighs) and lift your legs (one by one Wink to work your core)... if you are not a big skater at the beginning lifting your legs can be daunting but just wait until you get more comfortable and have better balance... it's fun and easy on your knees...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon