Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIM and BCP??

Alright so i'm taking BO right now and am on BCP and really want to start taking DIM but i'm scared it may interact with the BCP?? and i REALLY do not want to get pregnant! anyone kno if those would interact and cause problems or if it would be fine?? Thanks guys

Shyboob is taking BO, DIM and BCP and she is doing fine. Maybe you could pop in and take a look at her program SuperBoob.

Happy growing!

I'm taking the lowest dose of BCP and DIM. I didn't have any thought that it would mess up BCP. I'm also doing extended dosing because of migraine issues. But from what I understand is DIM helps to get rid of the excess and bad estrogen and keep the good. Not get rid of it overall.
Also my boyfriend/fiance and I don't even use condoms at all. (bad I know XP)
But no pregnancies or even pregnancy scares for the past 3+ months that I've been taking it. So all good.

To err on the side of caution I do want to add to this that the DIM bottles do say it can cause BCP to to be less potent for some women

Mel

I am so sorry for the typing mistake I made earlier. I was actually referring to Super Boob not shyboob. Sorry for the confusion!

I guess I'm one of the women that it doesn't affect? At least the one I'm taking doesn't say it affects BCP. I don't know, it could also be the type of BCP you take as well?

Like when I was on PM many people said that PM can affect BCP, but it really varied based on which BCP one was using.

Super Boob I remembered you mention you have period once every 3 months. Will that be the case I wonder...

That's another possibility I suppose.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon