Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO - any negative side effects (or positive)?

Hey girls

I responded very well to Brava but noogleberry is taking it's time. I've been noogling for a little over 3 months now and I don't think there is much change. So I am checking other options and I see that some nooglers are taking BO with it. The reason I don't use herbs is because it gives me bad side effects so I was wondering if BO had given you any bad side effects. I can be very prone to acne so that is my biggest consern. If you have had any positive side effects you may list them as well Smile

Rose

I had nasty side effects from herbs as well which included, but probably not limited to, acne, weight gain, cellulite, bad cramping periods, loss of sex drive, etc. etc.

I have been taking Ultra Breast and I'm on my 5th bottle and so far no bad side effects. I've grown a cup size so far since using NB and UB. I believe UB helps make the swelling from NB more permanent faster. I have actually been losing weight and gaining breast, I have no cellulite now, my acne isn't any worse than it normally is, my sex drive is coming back, and it's actually helping my periods, heck last month I only had a 2 day period! Not even kidding, and NO cramps! When taking BO though I notice I don't get as noticeable growing signs, I get breast soreness, but not as severe as I did with herbs, and they itch like crazy, but that's about it, my nipples are more sensitive as well. So the growing signs will less noticeable but I wouldn't let that discourage you. I seem to get more signs when I get a very good amount of protein throughout the day.

Hope this helps and good luck!

The only negative side effect i have seen from BO is more pimples. I never had acne, but I've noticed that I started getting more breakouts like when I was a teenager. My menstrual cycle is longer now too. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. One thing I love about BO is it made my menstrual cramps go away. I always had terrible cramps and now they're gone. Also I think my nails are stronger and healthier now.

Overall the pimples are definitely worth it if it means I get bigger breasts. I have had no weight gain, or any other side effects.

I've had no problems with bo either. The first month I did have a bit of a breakout, but i've been taking the swiss lamb placenta...just finished my period...and didnt get the first bump.
I also alternate a retinol, and glycolic acid at night.

My periods have been very light, no cramps. They've been coming a bit early...but I do believe thats due to my age and pre menopause.
The itching is something though...but thats a good sign. It's working wonderfully for me.
Good luck.

Yea, I never had good results or anything good period with herbs. I had pretty bad cramping, sometimes messed up periods (even though I'm on BCP) and just random mood swings. And then no results in the boob department at all.

As for BO, I take Raw Female. I've been taking them since January, and I've had wonderful results so far. As for negative side affects, I suppose maybe some weight gain, but I've lost it easily. It could have been from the protein shakes or taking SP. And I already had cellulite before I started. So no affect on that. I just need to tone my bum up. Otherwise nothing bad, it doesn't influence my BCP. I haven't had any real breakouts, but that could be because I'm taking much better care of my face (washing with a good soap, steamer, moisturizer, toner etc). And it hasn't caused any mood swings. So I think it's all good.

The only thing negative you could think about taking it is breast soreness from your boobs growing, but in the end you know that's a good sign.Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon