Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Inconsistency

I'm on my 3rd month of BB. I started getting nipple soreness 10 days ago. It's the first sign I've had so far. I was really excited, but now it's going away. I sometimes get sharp pains in my breasts, and those are still there.

I remember I started slacking off and not taking my pills, then taking 3 or 4 a day to catch up, for about a week. I'm wondering if this caused the soreness. I remember reading about this in the old forum, how someone was getting tingles when missing doses. I'm also wondering whether it was the extra pills, or the lower dose. Should I continue with my program, or remove/add a pill a day?

Hi Hazel,

You sounded as if you have stall because of the many pills you have taken or still taking per day. I was having the same problem last month. I thought my tingles are getting weaker and then I increase my BB dosage to 3 a day for more than 15 days. I get stronger tingles after I increase but only lasted a few days then it stop with nothing at all. I read about people stalling with too many pills so I ramp down to 2 again and immediately on that day itself my tingles and growth started. I didn't manage to keep the growth for that month though I think I spoil everything by going up and down with the pills. We sometimes experiment to curb our curiosity.

I would suggest a liver cleanse to clear off the hormones that's burdening the liver and start over. I have read previously that you also did herbs before and it gives you results. Did you switch over from herbs to BO cold turkey? Did you do a liver cleanse and then only start with BO? I learn from a previous experiment a clean liver help you kick up with NBE with success.

Don't give up yet...

I'm not taking BB, but for the last week or so I was getting bad about taking my pills because my parents were busy and I just get lazy to take them when I don't have a busy schedule like I do when classes start.

I basically just went back to taking my pills, didn't try to catch up by adding more and all I can say is after being back on schedule for a week, my boobies are sore and the itchiness under my armpits/boob area is back. And it's not my bra because it's itchy all the time. Before I thought it was just dry down there, but apparently that isn't so. @_@

I agree that you might want to do a liver cleanse. I mean if your not sure what the cause was. Clean out the stuff from your body and then experiment. You can either start with the high dose or with the low dose. Plus if you've been taking the stuff for a straight 3 months, you might want to give your liver a break. I at least try to do a cleanse a week or so after my period. But that's because I'm on extended doses of BC and only get my period every 3 months.

Thank you guys. I've decided I will do a cleanse if this month shows to results too. I'm hopeful NBE will work for me, but I'm getting disappointed. It's been over 3 months and nothing but that soreness that is now gone too. If I had seen growth, I could call this a stall. I started BO a couple months after finishing with herbs, but never did a cleanse. I thought it would have been washed out of my system.

What's the best method for a liver cleanse? I've read a lot of women on the forums use milk thistle. What dose do I use and for how long?

I am doing NOW Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator. It has 300mg milk thistle in it and other herbs to clean and regenerate back the liver. I am taking as per instruction on the bottle which is 3 per day. Drink a lot of water with it too else you will start to become heaty (Chinese saying) where breath start to smell bad cause not enough of water to clean up the toxic from the liver and it circle back into the body. I am also doing a kidney flush I am taking the product that's available in my country. Maybe you could try banaba (is the correct spelling) tea as it is highly recommended by Mel. Mel mention she got it from e-bay. It is good to just thoroughly clean everything.

Alternatively you can do liver and gallbladder flush. It is good very good. The only setback is, it is too tedious.

Good luck!!

Thanks crystalelle. I've heard of the liver flush before, but was scared to do it because it seems so intense. I think it's about time I gave it a try. I'm also gonna get the NOW Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator. Hopefully this will also get rid of my fatigue.

I'm doing the liver flush right now. The biggest draw back is the not eating part. I hate that and it's the one thing that makes me almost cave sometimes. It's not the most pleasant thing to do, but I'm always glad I did the next day.

Hazel, I was curious on your body temp. Three months is a long time to still not have seen growth if everything is working like it is supposed to, but the only tmeI've ever seen it not work for someone is when they have body temp problems.

I also agree that bumping up the pills could have caused a problem though. I tried bumping mine up a couple of months back and whammy. The growth pretty much came to a stand still and I started having hormone fluctuations that alerted me to stop what I was doing. I started DIM a month ago almost and so far it seems to be helping to get it back under control so I'm hoping my growth will start back again this month.

Mel

I'm getting frustrated. I want this to work so bad, but it's been 15 weeks with no growth. I'm on my period and it feels like my breasts shrunk in fullness, so I'm assuming they were fuller before. My temperature was amazing 2 weeks ago, in the 98.5-98.8 range, but I think it was because I was in that certain part of my cycle when temps are higher. Now it's in the high 97, low 98 range. Should I continue and see if I get the nipple soreness again, or stop and do a cleanse? I don't want to have a break from no growth.Can I at least have an A cup?

I actually did a liver cleanse twice. I didn’t do any fasting before hand or anything -- just didn’t eat any protein that day and then nothing after 2:00. I pretty much used the Dr. Clark recipe on the curezone link you provided except that the one I used didn’t call for any Epsom salts the next day. Also I didn’t use Black Walnut Tincture or ornithine capsules.

I understand totally how you feel. Few months back before even started with BO I did F-Cup cookies which is PM (pueraria mirifica) base 100mg per day to be precise. If you compare with the amount that some of the people in this community took it is actually very little because most take more than 500mg and above. I took it on for at least 2-3 months. I didn't feel a thing at all. Nothing no pain no swell nothing. Like many others I think maybe the product is not working for me at all. I think the product is not STRONG enough.

I stop for 1 month then came across liver and gallbladder flush. I did everything by the book but I replace epsom salt with prune juice as it works the same. I don't want to intoxicate my body with too much of magnesium (epsom salt) and I can't imagine consuming something that people use as fertilizer for plants or for bath detoxification. My intention to do the flush is for health purpose not because of NBE because at that time I don't have knowledge at all that our liver played an important part for NBE. So few weeks after the flush I took the F-Cup cookies just for the fun to finish the remaining. I have growth spurt throughout the end of my cycle not just the hardening of my small mammary gland. For the 1st time I have hope and I know NBE actually works. After my cycle I deflate back but I understand it will take sometime for me to maintain my growth maybe because I am a Chinese. My boobies are stuborn. The following month I am on BB pills and I have growth on it.

I would strongly suggest a cleanse for you to clear off all the stuff that might be blocking the BB pills from working. Yes you need to get your temperature consistent at 98.2-98.6 also. Both of this work side by side together.

Btw, just for the record you only need to choose 1 cleansing method, either you go with the flush or with the milk thistle. Never do both together. The ayurvedic practitioner in my country recommended green coconut to go together with the liver+gallbladder flush or liver cleanse with milk thistle. According to what that has been explained to me if our liver is heavy with toxin, hormone and etc the cleanse or flush itself can cause a burden where it generate a lot of heat in our body. Some might experience migraine, body aches, stinky breath, nausea and restless sleep at night, the coconut will help to calm our body.

When you are doing the cleanse and flush, it is important to have pass motion at least once a day to clear of the toxic so that it won't cycle back into our body and drink a lot of water.

Hope this help~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon