Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Queston for carlaa1124, or anyone else???

HI

IT can be hard. All I can tell you is that high quality farmed is better than wild. You are going to need to rely on your experience.
Some are honest and some may not be.

Some companies will earn your respect and some will not.

best

c

So I'm using pm and maca, for about 10 days so far..

and my breasts hurt really really bad.. and if you're saying that pm and maca cancel each other out then why are my breasts feeling growth pains? or actually I don't know if it's actually growing yet, but they do hurt..

Hi Valerie

that is perfectly normal. Most women experience this. It is actually you breast growing. It will go away.

It would even be stonger without the maca. Maca has value....but it won' t make your breast larger.

The sensitvity will go....but the PM is still working.

best c

As salome83, I've been on Mirohealth from Anne Selene as well, but for about 8 months now and are SO happy with her products. I did see that it was mentioned that the Mirohealth breast cream was expensive, but I think it's only their 30g package as they also have a 100g version that gives really good value for money.

I did see that some posters in other threads says they buy Pueraria Mirifica from eBay for less then $10 US, but then I must also say you get what you pay for as I did read several places on the net that not the whole root of PM can be used for quality product and there is a lot of waste that is not thrown out but sold to other companies that use the waste as low-cost PM products even though it's more or less useless.

Having said that, I use both capsules and cream from Anne Selene and I take the capsules every day for the month, but reduces the capsules intake to just two per day during my period and three per day on other days. I've gone from a mid-A to small C during these months and I've planning to continue till after the summer as now I really look forward to use my new swimsuit - nothing to be ashamed of anymore Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon