Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] victoria wizell vs. wendi friesen

victoria wizell vs. wendi friesen
March 9 2008 at 11:09 PM
may  (Login Cselestyna)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey there! so i was wondering if anyone has tried wendi friesen's hypon c.d's?

or victoria wizell's c.d's?

i have victoria's and i'm not sure if i like them or not. so if anyone's tried either of them i'd be super gratefull to hear your experience!

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: victoria wizell vs. wendi friesen March 11 2008, 8:40 PM 

I think some people have said Wendi's one is good and the talking part is very detailed but I think they may have said she has an annoying voice! The old posts are on the main forum.

Hypnosis Andrew Dobson VS Steve G Jones VS HypnosisDirect
November 27 2009 at 8:09 PM GoalCCup (Login goalccup)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey girls

this is just a product comparison for girls that might be interested in purchasing but not sure which one. i spent a lot of money buying all three to test them, and i hope i can save u girls some cash by giving you details on each!

Steve G Jones:$$$
-6o minutes (platinum version)
-uses binaural tones
-only steve's voice and background music is beach waves (i actually found it very relaxing)
-30 minutes relaxation, 20 minutes script
-script seems directed NOT only at breast enlargement...for example, he asks you to "think about three things that are unique about yourself, or eliminate three bad names youve been called"
*i tend to fall asleep before reaching the script....i had to wake myself up and replay the script part later to find out what he was talking about!*

Andrew Dobson:$$
-18 minutes
-uses binaural tones
-has women's voice in background before script (script is the part that induces change)
-background music is a kind of wavy music at first, then it sounds like some latin church choir
-script 10 minutes long
-script seems very directed strictly towards breast enlargement...for example he says "feel your breasts growing larger and larger..rounder and rounder"
*lady's voice and music frightened me a little at first...but i am easily frightened, and after two or more tries, i found it very soothing*

Hypnosis Direct:$
-30 minutes
-does not use binaural tones
-does not use background music
-does not really seem to relax me!
-voice is not scary at all though, sounds like a geeky professor
*at the begining, he introduces you to what hypnosis is, talks abut it, promotes it*
*too much advertising*
-dont buy it ladies, i wasted my $$ and am askinbg for a refund

Personally, i noticed that my breasts feel warm or tingly after Andrew Dobsons. I always fall asleep with STeveGJones so its hard to tell....but a lot of girls like him. DO NOT buy Hypnosis Direct...i am refunding mine now...i found most of the 30 minutes to be mindless jabber.

Right now I use Andrew Dobsons the most actually because I personally prefer a script that will target on my problem (breasts.) Steve G Jones has long script, but it doesnt seem to be very concentrated.

Hope this helps <3

Author Reply
T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis Andrew Dobson VS Steve G Jones VS HypnosisDirect November 29 2009, 6:07 AM

Thank you for that comparison! I am currently using the Dobson mp3, and I have definitely had a half inch of growth since starting.

Edit Message Delete Message

goalccup
(Login goalccup) Re: Hypnosis Andrew Dobson VS Steve G Jones VS HypnosisDirect January 14 2010, 10:33 PM

thats great!! congrats on the growth. i feel like this mind over matter thing really works. ive also grown 1/2 an inch on my first month using dobson Big Grin

Change of titles and album names on your Ipod
March 3 2009 at 7:56 AM elusia (Login elusia)

Cute Little Bunny has given us this link where it very easily explains how to change titles on iPod / iTunes:

http://forums.ilounge.com/archive/index....46229.html

This is how to do it:

Right click and go to "Get Info" then you can change it there Smile

Now your titles / albums can sound much less intriguing (I named mine hyp 1, hyp 2 etc) if anyone who shouldn't see your iPod still does...

Hypnosis blogger
July 14 2009 at 1:57 PM Suki (Login sukidoll)

Here are some entries written by Brian David Phillips:

1. Breast Enhancement via Hypnosis

http://briandavidphillips.typepad.com/br...ancem.html

2. Breastphone . . . growing breasts via the ringtone

http://briandavidphillips.typepad.com/br...e_gro.html

3. Hypnosis and Breast Enhancement

http://briandavidphillips.typepad.com/br...nd_br.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon