Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Odd self imagery

Tongue 

I'm a friendly Bio male who has come across this site for the most obvious reason, but this thread is an introduction...

As stated, I'm a male, 24yo, 6'4 and nearly 300 lbs. I have always been interested in having breasts (real and functional) but never had the call or opportunity to do anything about it. After my roommate had a child, I found I swelled an a-cup and lactated. Research has shown me 1/5 men will do this. I gained renewed interest in my desire for full functional breasts.

I have taken the COGIATI test and have been rated ANDROGYNE on the female side. I live as a man and have no desire to change my biological sex and am plenty familiar with gender binding (For the sake of appearance) and have put in the time to knowing myself and knowing what I want. There is more to this but it belongs in a different thread and classification.

Some of the things I like to do are Pen and Ink games, period costumes (Currently working on a hand made burlap t-tunic from medieval technology and pattern) and medieval reenactment.

I'll be running through this forum quite a bit until I achieve the results I'm looking for, and making friends along the way.

Welcome traveler, I am glad you are here and have stopped to be with us. Have a seat in eve's library, put your feet up, and get confortable. Pull up a thread or two and have fun digging up the information you need. We don't get too caught up in why a person wants breasts. We just try to help each other in their goals. If you have question or two, just go ahead and ask. We have a great bunch of folks here from all over the world.
I am also a Bio-male. Been hangin around here since sometime back in Jan. You mention the COGIATI. Where did you take it? What parts have you played in the reenactments you have participated in? You mentioned goals. May I ask what they are?
Anyway, Feel free to PM me about whatever and whenever you like.

Best wishes and good journey
Andy

Thanks for the welcome.

I took the test http://www.transsexual.org/cogiati_english.html and took it as seriously as I could to reflect as accurate an answer as I could. Granted an internet test isn't the most accurate, I'm not going to a Dr. to get a diagnosis of something I've already discovered about myself.

In the reenactments, I have played an archer and heavy fighter. I have done a lot of work for it including constructing chainmaille to period. Lots of work there.

My goals are as always, my continual self improvement. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon