Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

[archive] Has anyone used Steve G Jones...

Has anyone used this...
February 23 2008 at 6:00 AM CuteLittleBunnie  (Login CuteLittleBunnie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Steve G Jones breast enlargement cd? A friend bought it for me and I have been doing it for like 2 nights so far and mine seem a little larger. It says you shall see a full cup in 21 days. So, I am gonna keep at it. But, has anyone ever used it or seen results from it?

Author Reply
mysteryrose
(Login mysteryrose) Re: Has anyone used this... May 13 2008, 4:54 PM 

Can you give details about it? Is it a male narrated-cd?

is there a difference between the gold and platinum steve. g. jones??
May 15 2008 at 2:38 AM dandelion (Login dandelion1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to purchase the steve g. jones mp3's, but i'd like to know if I should go for the 30$ gold or 70$ platinum versions. I think theres a few people who have these, and what do you think?
THANKS!

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: is there a difference between the gold and platinum steve. g. jones?? May 16 2008, 4:27 PM

anybody?

Edit Message Delete Message

Monica
(no login) Re: is there a difference between the gold and platinum steve. g. jones?? May 25 2008, 6:04 PM

Hi, I had the same question before purchasing Steve G Jones CD. So I send him an email asking that and his answer was: ''The platinum version is twice as long (1 hour). It has more powerful suggestions and it has the best sound quality.''
Hope this helpsSmile

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: is there a difference between the gold and platinum steve. g. jones?? May 26 2008, 5:54 AM

I got an email today : all steve g jones are 50% off today! until midnight

Steve G Jones sale!
February 22 2009 at 8:04 PM elusia (Login elusia)

I signed up to get newsletters from Steve G Jones, and today there is a sale where one can get 95% off but only today... Here's the link: www.stevegjones.com/breastenlargement.htm
When ordering, just write "diamond" in the customer code box and see the price drop from 29.95 to 1.49 (gold version) or from 79.95 to 3.99 (platinum).

I haven't tried his recordings myself yet, but I'll buy and try them...

Oh, if you miss this time, just sign up for his newletter and I'm sure it will come a new offer after a while.

So far, I haven't had any success with hypnosis ( or anything else, for that matter...) I've tried wendis and some other I don't remember the name of, but I keep thinking this should work ; ) and I love the relaxation the meditations offer.

Author Reply
CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Steve G Jones sale! February 25 2009, 1:48 AM

I have him on my ipod (gold) but I was curious if his newsletters talk about NBE at all?

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Steve G Jones sale! February 25 2009, 4:18 AM

Just an update; I tried the code today and it still works. Got the platinum for 3.99USD.
$6.36 Australian. Smile

Have a good one!

*much luck and love for all!*

This message has been edited by rinoa_lewis on Feb 25, 2009 4:29 AM

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Steve G Jones sale! February 25 2009, 4:47 PM

Cute Little Bunny -
no, the newletter is really just about his sales and hypnotism in general, I haven't really had time to read them except I saw the sale that I couldn't resist!

How's it going for your ? Are you using it? How much? Any results?

I just started the other night, but before he even starts to talk about boobs I'm sound asleep - but I think I read somewhere that it doesn't matter. I hope so!

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Steve G Jones sale! February 25 2009, 8:47 PM

Well Elusia, I usually fall asleep before his countdown after he talks about the boobs. I have the gold edition though...it's not as long as the platinum. I listened to it two or 3 times on monday night...couldn't fall asleepSad I figured I would make something out of it and so I listened to it. Fell asleep on the 3rd time listening. My favorite is the ray of the ball and it warms them and you can feel them growing.Smile I can actually feel them growing a little bit. I haven't noticed a change in size, just that they felt a little heavier the next morning. I do wonder if stress will ruin any of the work I have achieved? I sure hope not! I like his voice, very soothingSmile How often do you listen, do you also massage throughout the day or do you just listen to the cd? I have mine on my ipod, so i have it close by and it's discreet and no one else can hear. I also try to listen to the Blake Talks cause they are free, but it seems like Steve G Jones has been more beneficial for me. Lets keep each other updated?!Smile

This message has been edited by CuteLittleBunnie on Feb 25, 2009 8:49 PM

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Steve G Jones sale! February 26 2009, 5:07 PM

I just started 2 nights ago with Steve's program. I have both the gold and platinum version. Since I'm falling asleep so fast I don't even know which one I like the best yet. I downloaded Blake talks and I have it on my iTunes in the computer, but for some reason, I can't get it into my Ipod! I also wish that you could change the titles, I don't want my Ipod to be full of "Brest Enlargement" titles...There must be a way to do that but I haven't figured it out! In the mean time, I try to keep my Ipod to myself. I only listen at night when I go to bed and I keep it in my nightstand...If any Ipod genious ou there knows how to change titles - let us know how!! ; ))

Generally, stress is bad for just about anything, (except if you want to grow a belly!) and I'm convinced it's counterproductive to "bosombuilding". I think that's one of the good things about hyponsis - it helps us relax and thereby the body have a better chance to grow the boobies we want it to ; )

I also just started using Brava, after being on a long break from NBE. I've used the BB for about 2 years, and I went from 33" to 34.75" with that, but I lost it all and now when I start again, I start at 32.75" : (( Well, I'm stubborn and I'm not giving up!!

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER I know how to change the titles! February 27 2009, 5:02 AM

All you got to do is go into Itunes while your ipod is plugged in. Just make sure you click on your ipod in itunes, then you double click on the title and it should highlight and the type bar should be flashing. All you got to do is title it what you want and click somewhere else and it should work! If you end up changing the title on the music section of itunes without your ipod plugged in, then you just drag the song to your ipod on the side section of itunes and it should be in thereSmile Hopefully this has been helpful. If you would like to chat further outside of the forum, I have AIM. If you do, let me know...

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Change of titles March 2 2009, 7:57 PM

CLB, thank you for your help, even though I still can't figure it out! I don't have AIM, and it's very hard for me to get personal time on my computer - either the children are around, and when they are asleep my husband doesn't want to see me sit in front of the computer...Tonight he's out, that's why I'm here now ; ))

When I go to iTunes and click on my iPod, I don't get any titles to click on! All it says is "Ipod" and info about the Ipod, "Version" and "Alternative". If you know any other way to change titles in the iTunes / iPod - let me know ; )

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Steve G Jones sale! March 3 2009, 1:05 AM

I think I may have left out a step. You will be able to do it if you do the following on this link...

http://forums.ilounge.com/archive/index....46229.html

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Thank you! March 3 2009, 7:46 AM

Cute Little Bunny!! That was soo easy! Before this I spent hours trying to figure it out, without success! I will make a subject about this as I think there might be more girls out there who'd like to know, and finding it easier. It feels SO much better that it's not "breastenlargment" all over my Ipod in case my kids would find it!!

Another Steve G Jones Sale
August 12 2009 at 7:58 PM savashi (Login savashi)

Hey everyone,

I don't know if it is still going on, but as of yesterday, you could get 95% off of the hypnosis downloads if you bought four or more. I bought four of the platinum mp3 downloads (supposedly valued at $79.95 a piece) for a total of $15.96. I think that if you buy less than four you can still get it for 85% off. Just type "bonus" into the promotional code box. If it works, then it's still going on, if not, then it was at least worth the try.

Happy growing!!

Stev G Jones on the air!
February 26 2009 at 5:55 PM elusia (Login elusia)

Here's from Steve G Jones latest newsletter, he will appear on blogtalkradio. Maybe there's a brave lady out here who'd like to ask him questions about breast enhancement and hypnonsis!:

"Fit Talk with Shari Fitness

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ShariFitness

Tune in to the weekly radio show, Fit Talk with Shari Fitness, on Blog Talk Radio. The show airs LIVE Sundays at 6:00 p.m. EST and you can call in with your questions and comments.

This Sunday, March 1, I will be featured on the show talking about hypnotherapy and how it can help you lose weight, improve your workouts and improve your overall health and fitness.

Feel free to call into the show when it airs live at (347) 215-6385 and I will be able to answer your questions.

If you miss the LIVE airing of the show, you can listen to it at that link later or download it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ShariFitness

To an Empowering Day,

Steve G. Jones, M.Ed.,
Clinical Hypnotherapist "
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon