Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Is being hypnotise a safe thing to do?

Is being hypnotise a safe thing to do?
February 5 2008 at 9:10 AM Margaret  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The raeson I ask is that I believe when people are talking about hypnosis they usually mean self-hypnosis. There must be a safety issue here, because if you succeed in putting yourself into a trance you might not wake up. Not like a professional hypnotist who is around to wake you at the end of the session.

Edit Message  Delete Message  Lock Thread  Respond to this message   

Author Reply
Miss Jones
(Login miss.jones) Re: Is being hypnotise a safe thing to do? February 5 2008, 9:45 AM 

But when the tape ran out surely the hyptotism would automatically come to an end, as there would be no voice left to keep you in a hypnotic state anymore.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Tula
(Login TRoshyn) Re: Is being hypnotise a safe thing to do? February 6 2008, 4:14 PM 

I've used many, many hypnosis files, not only for breast growth. I know a little on hypnosis too... Files are I'd say completely safe, they usually take you down into a trance state, then the whatever of the file... then a 'bring you out of trance...

Depending how you are, you may not go into trance, or not be aware you're in trance... sometimes you could fall into a deep sleep, especially if listening in night before sleep... you then wake as normal in the morning...

If you'd like to try mp3 trance, I know a few links for free, a beginners trance could be good for a try.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is being hypnotise a safe thing to do? February 6 2008, 10:34 PM 

I really really rate the Andrew Dobson breast enlargement hypnosis (it's not free but pretty cheap). If nothing else it makes you feel great and positive, relaxes you and helps you sleep - in fact it knocks me out in less than 10mins. It's really weird because I'm not asleep as I usually come round when he counts back up at the end or when the next track on my mp3 player comes on but I just can really hear the actual words. I really found it's put me in a positive frame of mind for boobie growing. I can't comment on the effectiveness as I use herbs and have been using Brava although without sounding like a hippy from my own experience I think telling your body what to do can work e.g. when I was younger I was about 23 inches round the waist and 36-37 round the hips and I hated having big hips (I'm onluy 5'1) and I even wanted to have a bigger waist so it wouldn't draw attention to my hips. Then I got fat. When I lost the weight I was 25 inches round the hips and 36 hips and I really didn't like it, really wanted my small waist back, I used to tell myself as I was listening to the hypnosis that I was getting bigger boobs and a smaller waist and although my weight hasn't really changed and I do almost solely thigh exercises I'm down to 23.5-24 wiast. Also it's good to relax, let yourself 'space out' and tell yourself your boobs are growing and imagine them really big to avoid losing any luteal swelling. I think this may have helped a bit when I stopped using Brava as I really didn't lose much and they advertise it as you will lose 20% (I did use it for ages though so again I can't be sure how much this helped). I've used self hypnosis before to help me get to sleep and I can usually switch off almost like a light!

Sorry that's got a bit waffly!

Gail
(Login gail.tgirl) Is self hypnosis safe February 11 2008, 8:14 PM 

Self hypnosis is absolutely safe. Hypnosis is just a deep state of relaxation in which it is possible for the hypnotist to communicate with your subconscious. When you come to the end of a session, you will either awake as instructed by the tape, or simply fall into a wonderfully relaxing sleep from which you will awake refreshed and energized.

gail

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Is being hypnotise a safe thing to do? October 29 2008, 4:23 AM 

Hey tula , I would love if you could please give me the links to the free trance for beginners. Thanks in advance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon