Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

blake talks

blake talks
May 4 2008 at 7:04 PM hopeful (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I've just started using the blake talks free downloads. Has anyone else used them and were they successful? I'm not sure how I feel about them.

Author Reply
Dudina
(Login dudina) Re: blake talks May 25 2008, 7:13 PM

Hi, I've just started using them too (2days ago...) (figured I'd try his before buying any of the others) actually I'm quite hopeful too... I'm not sure about his accent sometimes it's a bit incomprehensable but I'm getting used to it... will keep you updated if I get any changes or whatever. If anyone has used the blake talks could you fill us in on how things went for you? thanks!

Edit Message Delete Message

Dudina
(Login dudina) Re: blake talks May 30 2008, 9:08 AM

off the Blake talks... too wierd, reminds me of my foreign students... very bad English... thought I'd get accustomed to his accent but it's getting to me, and he asks for payment while you're in transe (at which point I wake up with a *what the ...??*) also they're so long I almost always get some kind of interruption like someone calls me or the phone rings... shorter sessions means less chance of being interrupted. Now bought the Dobson mp3. will see how that goes.

hopeful
(no login) steve jones June 22 2008, 1:57 PM

Yeah I know what you mean, it's almost a little sinister the way he says "remember to pay"! I've started using the steve jones mp3 but haven't noticed any change yet. Maybe I'm not doing it regularly enough, will try to get into a routine again and will let you know of any success.

Kittybeth82
(Login Iza82) Silly. August 11 2008, 4:54 PM

He does not have bad English! If you had read the site properly it is a type of hypnosis he is using! When he jumbles up the language that we understand, it allows for your mind to take in the other "sensible" things he said subconsciously. Basically, when you are sitting there going, "What the hell is he talking about?" your brain is already a step ahead of your consciousness and allowing the suggestions about breast growth to sneak in without you realizing it.

I forget what kind of hypnosis this is called. It is also more or less playing with your sense of reality and allowing you to feel like you are in an unreal environment where all the laws are broken through the metaphor of language. This way, your mind will unconsciously adapt to accept things that seem unreal, like the possibility of natural breast growth!

Honestly, I used Blake Talks in combination with herbs (breast actives) for about a month or two every night and I really think I saw a slight difference. It could have been due to the herbs but I also didn't see growth until I did the hypnosis. It's free, I recommend doing it. Also, when I did do it I definitely felt hypnotized and relaxed, so I think in terms of a "program" it is successful. What I'm not certain about is if hypnosis no matter what program you use, can actually grow your breasts. But if you are going to do it, do it for free! I plan on starting it again soon when I am not so busy and tired all the time!

Good luck! I hope this helps Smile

Kittybeth82
(Login Iza82) Re: blake talks August 11 2008, 4:58 PM

Also, I don't think him suggesting to pay can necessarily make you pay without realizing what you are doing. Even if he has slipped the idea into your head you still would have to pay consciously and honestly, nobody would want to do that unless you felt like making a donation after you realized it actually worked. So I don't think you should worry about being hypnotized into getting ripped off Smile The thing about hypnosis is that you have to really want something, and you have to want to be hypnotized into doing it. Every time he mentioned the money in the sessions I would think to myself, "No, I am not going to pay," and that became my natural reaction to those suggestions. It's primarily about YOU controlling YOUR mind with help and achieving what YOU want for yourself.

hypnosheep
(no login) Re: blake talks August 17 2008, 8:14 PM

Well, perhaps the blakeetalks sessions for breast enlargement weren't made to be a freebie originally? Maybe they haven't always been for free? The payment reminders might have been intended for hose who actually ordered the sessions for a fee, to make sure they remember paying for what they bought? At least that is how I see it. No big deal for me. A freebie is a freebie. Just ignore it.

Hypnosis
December 5 2008 at 6:28 AM SW (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.
Do you guys know if blaketalk is good?

http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html

Author Reply
Hopefulgurl
(Login hopefulgurl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis December 5 2008, 9:41 PM

It's free so that is good!
Some people on this forum seem to like him and others don't. I personally have listened to his recordings and I do feel like they are working for me. I think his accent bothers a lot of people. You just have to try. If he find the way that he talks distracting than just stop using it. Really it is free so what have you got to lose, right?

SW
(no login) Re: Hypnosis December 6 2008, 8:19 AM

Thank you for your response~ I've tried it but i've read somewhere that he gives a sexual undertone, which scares me. I've heard the first 1 and 2 sessions. So far, nothing happened~ I'm just scared about the sexualness in it~

Kittybeth82
(Login Iza82) Re: Hypnosis February 17 2009, 7:35 AM

I think the point of the "sexual" overtone or undertone is to increase your desire for bigger breasts. Sex is the number one symbol manifestation of desire and he just tries to access that symbol for you so that you can apply it to what you "really" want.

As far as his strange manner of speaking, he does that on purpose to get your mind to think irrationally. In this way, he is deprograming your expectations of reality and attempting to make what you think is impossible possible. He also uses word salads and absurd speech to distract your conscious mind and that way his subliminal messages can slip in.

There is nothing wrong with blaketalks. I quite like him.

hypnosis girl
(no login) Re: Hypnosis February 18 2009, 2:33 AM

2nd.. i also enjoy blaketalks. i dont find it sexually scary or anything.. i think hes funny and entertaining.. although i was scared at first before i downloaded it because of what all the girls on the board were saying about it. i also have wendi BE hypnosis.. i prefer blaketalks to wendi's

MrsJimHalpert
(Login MrsJimHalpert) Re: Hypnosis February 19 2009, 5:19 PM

I also enjoy blake talks. i recently started using it, so i cant say if it works yet. but there was someone in the personal program pages section who said she thought it was working for her... i think she has grown [i believe it was sailorvenus, cant be sure though].

also, he talks about things sexually, but its not creepy or anything. breasts are a sexual attraction and thats why most people want them, right?

Memee
(no login) Re: Hypnosis February 20 2009, 6:51 AM

I get really sleepy when I listen to him, is it just me? I seem to relax too much hehe ... so what I'm doing differently now is I don't listen before bed, I do it in the morning or afternoon when I'm less likely to fall asleep, so far it's working better for me.

xoxo
Memee

Sailorvenus44
(Login sailorvenus44) Re: Hypnosis February 23 2009, 3:55 AM

MrsJimHalpert is right, that was me, lol.

I love BlakeTalks, and his accent. I've been using his files for 2 months but he says to use them for three before you'll notice major change: I've grown 2/3 of a cup size so far, so I seem to be successful in that respect!

I can't wait to go up a full cup size! ^____^

The Beginning of Something New
March 3 2009 at 7:06 PM Memee (Login MemeeGurl)

I started with blaketalk about a month ago. I do like him, the only problem I have is trying to stay awake, so I find that I can't do this before bed! I listen to them in the morning or afternoon. It's important to not fall asleep, you need to focus. I've become really in tuned with my body, especially my boobs, and I can FEEL them for the first time in my life! It's weird, different, and new... but I like it! I think this is the beginning of a new relationship hehe Big Grin So I encourage everyone to give hypnosis a try, I believe it's important to be in tune with your boobs/body to see some kinda of growth. I haven't had anything measurable but definitely fuller, rounder, sexier! LOL Good Luck everybody!

xoxo
Memee

Author Reply
Lisa
(Login Chibichan_630) Sleepy time! March 16 2009, 6:29 PM

I fell asleep listening to him a couple of times. I actually ended up dreaming about what he was talking about. That was very odd dreaming about a magical plastic surgeon.

Vasilia
(Login Vasilia) Re: The Beginning of Something New June 7 2009, 9:48 PM

I've also been using Blaketalks for about a week, in conjunction with feng shui massages with sesame oil. I can't see a noticeable difference, and don't expect to just after one week, but I'm filling out an A cup bra that I never filled before, and one of my other bras is too tight. I've definitely been feeling some odd sensations in my breasts. I don't know if it's the massage or the hypno, I don't really care, as long as it's working.

Blake talks
October 6 2010 at 3:07 PM Maz (no login)

Hey everyone, I'm new to all of this but I have found the site really helpful and its great to find a community of people all supporting each other. I do however have a question for you. Has anyone tried Blake talks? And how have you found it?

I find it quite difficult to do the visualisation some times mainly because I find him quite distracting and I need a bit of time to do it.

Also I don’t get the tingling sensations and heat he says I should be feeling, or it’s only in one breast, the left I don’t ever feel a thing in the right, I actually found this quite strange as in right handed so expected the right to be more dominant and thus receptive. Is this a problem? Is there anything I can do to make the right as active as the left? Will I have lopsided boobs?

I have an additional question, not related to Blake talks.

I’m still on the pill, I plan to stop when I have my next pill break but that will be in a while, is it dangerous to try this hypnotic stuff while still on them? Should I wait until I am off the pill? My thought original was that I just wont have any effects but I didn’t mind that, I need to get into the routine of doing things for my boobs so this month will be for that. But now I’m worried it might be messing up my body and everything will go haywire when I go off the pill because I started when I was on it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon