Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Prep/post session time for Brava?

Hello I just joined and I am supposed to get Brava in about a week! I was wondering how long it takes to to prepare for one session of wearing the system including preparing skin, preparing the machine, putting it on, creating suction, ect. as well as how long does it take to remove everything and be on your way afterward?

I'm so glad I found this forum. I could really use the support. While I have a couple friends who are about as small chested as me neither of them has expressed an interest in increasing their size, so I don't feel I really have anyone else to talk to about this experience.

Thanks,

Laura

Hey Dolly,

It doesn't take long at all to prepare for using the machine but it can take a while for the domes to get the optimal suction. They say you shouldn't suck the air out but let the smartbox do all the work for you. That can take forever so I sometimes sucked some air out (just a little) to make it happen a little faster. After the first week or two it was no problem putting them on, just remember it will get easier.

Taking the domes off is very quick and you can be out on your way in no time after a session. Just remember not to wear low cut tops right after the sessions bacause the marks will be there for a few hours.

Good luck
Cousin Rose

Ok, thanks for responding! Hopefully it will arrive soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon