Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ready to start program

Hello after doing some research I found that many of you have had great success with bovine ovary. I decided to try it and I ordered some but I am on the fence about whether or not I should cancel my order.

Please give me your opinion. I am 20 almost 21 in a few months. And I have never had children. In another post a poster mentioned that she would not advise someone who has never had children and wants them in the future to take bovine ovary. does anybody know why this is? Also in your opinion will it be okay to start with this program of taking bovine ovary?
Thanks in Advance

What brand of BO did you decide on? And the reason why that person probably said that is because there were claims that Bovine Ovary can cause infertility in some women, but it's also said that certain brands of BO can cause mad cow disease because the BO source is from China and not from good cows. Bountiful Breast is made from BO from Argentina if I am correct, either way I know it's from Europe. Ultra Breast, I contacted them myself, their bovine source is from US cattle. So I would trust BB or UB over the generic brands, just my opinion. But I think BO is safe, I have a child and plan to have one once we are restationed back in the states, I'm in GTMO, Cuba right now. So once that happens a year and a half at most, I might start trying if we are settled in. So if I do have any problems conceiving, more than normal anyway, I will let everyone know. But you should know that I've had 3 miscarriages, they were before my son was born, it is hard for me to get pregnant to begin with, I'm not very fertile, and even when pregnant, I'm high risk because I have a narrow uterus, my uterus didn't develop all the way when I was growing. Doctors said I would never have children. That I would miscarry at 3 months pregnant at most. So basically my son is a miracle. But I just don't feel that BB and UB would cause infertility. And with me, I never thought I could have kids, so if I can't it's not going to effect me, I just want a daughter, so I'll adopt one if I can't have one. Smile

Hi Flatone, welcome to the forum hun, i am male but i have taken bovine overy for about 14 months in the form of Bountifull breast, as far as safety goes i have never heard of it harming anyone and i do not know how it could effect you having children in the future, it only helps your body stimulate the production of estrogen and progesterone i think, so aslong as you buy good quality Bovine overy you should be fine honey, but i am no expert and i wouldent want anyone to do themselfs any harm by taking it just on my say so but that is what i know. Hopefully another member can add what they know to put your mind at ease. Good luck Chick.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

The kind I was looking at is Raw Female by Natural Sources. Someone on the forum said it is from New Zealnad if i remember correctly

All I can do is share my experience with BO. Im been on UB for a few months now. My cycles used to come on time every month. Then I started using BC and that messed up my periods. Last year I tried PM and that messed it up even more. So I decided to stop everything. I was struggling to get my cycle back to normal. My first month on BO my period came 30 days. 2nd month, 29 days. 3rd month, 30 days. So it has really balanced my hormones out naturally. I know my cycles are normal again because I can tell when I ovulate. I hope this helps.

FlatOne, I have no clue about Raw Female, the normal generic ones I heard of is like Vitamin Power. Many people have taken generic, but I have no clue if they tried to have kids after. In my opinion I would go with one you know is quality like BB or UB. I heard wonderup is good too, that is BO right? I don't know much about it lol. But I would just research it more before taking it. I research everything I take extensively before I even order it.

No wonderup is herbal and is also a very good brand with high succes rates.As for BO and fertility back in the old forum we had this discussion like 2-3 years ago.And someone who used to take BB did have a baby after she was done with her NBE.She wasn't a member of the forum here but i think Michelle Choi knew her,So as long as one sticks with a good brand like UB or BB i think you'll just be fine.You can check the old forum if you want.I should be in the first few pages there..

BO causes infertility among men not women due to the high production of estrogen in their body. It affects their sperm production. It is pointed out clearly in Bountiful Breast website on its Q&A. If I am not mistaken UB website also point this out as well.

Smile

My Bo is here!
When should I start taking them? Should i start taking them now? my period ended 3 days ago...or do i wait until my next cycle starts?

I started mine when it arrived, I didn't worry about the whole cycle thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon